A-Rod has no comment on Canseco's words about new book | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A-Rod has no comment on Canseco's words about new book

BAMAPHIN 22

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
When Jose Canseco wrote "Juiced" in 2005, he brought the issue of steroids in Major League Baseball to the forefront. Now, Canseco has another book due this fall and he promises some juicy info on Alex Rodriguez.

Canseco told WEEI-Radio in Boston on Friday that he has "other stuff" on the Yankees slugger, who he called a "hypocrite" who "was not all he appeared to be."
When asked if A-Rod had used steroids, Canseco told WEEI,
"Wait and see."
"Jose has information about A-Rod and the Yankees that will be in the book.

But, I am not sure if Jose is willing to disclose it at this point," Canseco's lawyer, Robert O. Saunooke, told The New York Times.

http://www.netscape.com/viewstory/2...&campaign=rss&source=ESPNHeadlines&frame=true

Am I the only one that finds it weird that the only guy that has told the truth about this whole thing is Jose Canseco?

Sure, the guy is not doing any of this out of the goodness of his heart, he's doing it to sell books. That said, it's almost proven that the ONLY player that told the truth in front of congress was the guy that everyone was calling a liar before hand.

I'm not saying I think A-Rod cheated, in fact I don't think he did at ALL. I just thought I'd point something out before everyone calls Jose a liar.

Attention whore? Yup. Liar? I don't think so.

I don't take much of Canseco has to say seriously, I think he is trying to make a quick buck.

I am interested in what this "news" will be.

The "not all he appears to be" line is intriguing.

Man arod should just change his name to lightning rod....one day its the NY fans, next day the press, next day a chick in toronto, next day bonds, now canseco.....

I mean he does bring a little on himself like with the stripper in toronto but my goodness, ive never seen a player so many of his peers are jealous of and who so many people love to hate that actually doesnt deserve it..at least not all of it. I mean other then signing a huge contract to which NO ONE could live up to, and being SEEN with a stripper in toronto, has this guy actually done anyting wrong?

cansecos a snitch........ cant stand the mofo

Man arod should just change his name to lightning rod....one day its the NY fans, next day the press, next day a chick in toronto, next day bonds, now canseco.....

I mean he does bring a little on himself like with the stripper in toronto but my goodness, ive never seen a player so many of his peers are jealous of and who so many people love to hate that actually doesnt deserve it..at least not all of it. I mean other then signing a huge contract to which NO ONE could live up to, and being SEEN with a stripper in toronto, has this guy actually done anyting wrong?
i wouldnt call him signing that large contract a mistake..i think the only mistake is the stripper

i wouldnt call him signing that large contract a mistake..i think the only mistake is the stripper
re-read it...we agree that it wasnt a mistake, its that no one can possibly live up to it so its viewed as a mistake.:wink:

I don't take much of Canseco has to say seriously, I think he is trying to make a quick buck.

but if he is trying to make a quick buck, and is making alot of this junk up, clearly the guys that he's talking about in his books would be coming after canseco with some sort of lawsuit for slander and what not... for writing things about them, that are simply untrue. the fact that these guys who canseco points the finger at in his book simply do nothing but deny it in the media, when they would have so many other legal options... really makes me wonder... I dont think canseco would be able to get away with writing it, publishing it, and selling it... if there wasnt truth to it. especially since the accused.. do nothing.

Am I the only one that finds it weird that the only guy that has told the truth about this whole thing is Jose Canseco?

Sure, the guy is not doing any of this out of the goodness of his heart, he's doing it to sell books. That said, it's almost proven that the ONLY player that told the truth in front of congress was the guy that everyone was calling a liar before hand.

I'm not saying I think A-Rod cheated, in fact I don't think he did at ALL. I just thought I'd point something out before everyone calls Jose a liar.

Attention whore? Yup. Liar? I don't think so.

Oh no, I totally agree with you. I actually believed everything he said in his book. The guy is a first class jerk but I don't think he's lying about any of it (his book that is).

As for Arod being on riods, I don't know, it wouldn't surprise me either way. Just sad how the game is right now.

Maybe Im naive but I would be very shocked if arod were on roids. If Canseco said something like he was a first class jerk thats one thing but id be surprised if lightning rod is a juicer. I always thught of him as a guy who respects the game too much for that.

I did believe Canseco way back when he said Caminitti was a juicer because Cammy was literally always hurt (bad hammy and knees or hips are usually 3 symptoms) and I was surprised when Palmeiro was caught but arod would shock me.

Back
Top Bottom