A-Rod has no comment on Canseco's words about new book | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A-Rod has no comment on Canseco's words about new book

So most fans want to know who was on 'roids. Though if a guy comes out and tells people he's a "rat." I don't think Jose was telling the whole truth in his book. Now parts of it I believe to be true. Obviously he is trying to make money. Though if fans want to know who cheated than they can't be offended by Jose coming out with names. I really don't know who cheated but I have suspicions on guys like Gagne and others. I don't really think that A-Rod was on 'roids. Maybe it's just that he took greenies or some crap. Though people have been taking them in baseball and other sports forever.

There is only one thing that I'd have an issue believing if Jose is saying Arod is juicing. He is the only one of the "accused" that has not had any real change in size. McGuire, Sosa, Sheffield, and Bonds ALL were really skinny coming up and now (or at least when they were juicing) looked like they were Mr Universe contestants in size ;)

Simple fact is once a human passes puberty, the size of their head will not change naturally. (at least that's what one of my doctor friends told me) If you look at the "accused" you can see everything got bigger, including their heads... Arod, doesn't look that way. At least I don't think so. I think Jose is going to throw out some other dirt on Arod. Maybe he cheats a lot or ... maybe he likes to gamble!? I don't know... I just don't think this is about Roids. He already wrote THAT book...

If he had stuff on AROD why not say it in the 1st book?????????

What he forgot?????????? Sounds like Jose is running out of money and now needs to sell another book. I believe the 1st book, this one.......ehh, not so sure. Why did he hold anything out of the 1st book? He can't answer that question

Uhhh, when did Canseco play ball w/A-Rod? That's what I thought. No "first hand" accounts.

I could be wrong but I swear I remember reading an article on Arod back in Feb of 2004 or 2005 in Baseball Weekly (now Sports Weekly) about how Arod used to stay over someone's house in Miami and I could have sworen it was Canseco. Again it doesn't mean anything but maybe that's how if anything Canseco has dirt on Arod.

But like MikeO said, if Canseco knew about it why wait to write another book.

I guess the AROD stuff and anyone else he is going to throw under the bus in this second book slipped his mind while he was writing his first book.

And if he has something how come not just come out and say it. Why is there a need to talk to your lawyer first?? hmmmmmmmmm, is it because maybe it isn't true and your affraid AROD or whoever else will sue your butt this time!!!!!!

You weren't talking to your lawyer the first time Jose. You were just flapping your gums and speaking the truth.

John Miller made some interesting points on Rome today. Their have been allegations against Clemens but none of them stick. He has had some ridiculous years while he was up their in years. Yet nothing sticks because he's a more likeable character. He also took a few jabs at Schilling.

It's a fair to say that nobody will ever know much about who was on 'roids and who wasn't. It's actually sad that a day can't go by when 'roids and baseball are in the national media. Are people that naiive to think that football players are not ahead of the testing also? If I had to guess I believe more NFL players were on 'roids than baseball at any given point. Though Tagileabue was a genius and Buddy Selig is an idiot.

Back
Top Bottom