A sense of calm... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A sense of calm...

DolfanMan4Life

Scout Team
Reaction score
A sense of calm has just overcome me. As most of the fans on here like myself have been waiting for the past week for Miami to pick a coach we have been driving our selves crazy. What's the point? We don't get a vote and we have no idea what's going on behind the scenes. As I flip through the threads and check profootballtalk.com daily I am finally at peace knowing that I have nothing to do with it and the chips will fall where they may. Once the decision is made and the 2012 team starts to form the nerves and anxiousness will begin again but for now it's time to relax and wait. I've been a fan for a long time and if it's one thing I'm finally starting to learn its what I do or think won't change anything. So please fellow fin fans just sit back and relax. The ttides will turn and things will turn out Alright. This offseason should be fun!

A sense of calm has just overcome me. As most of the fans on here like myself have been waiting for the past week for Miami to pick a coach we have been driving our selves crazy. What's the point? We don't get a vote and we have no idea what's going on behind the scenes. As I flip through the threads and check profootballtalk.com daily I am finally at peace knowing that I have nothing to do with it and the chips will fall where they may. Once the decision is made and the 2012 team starts to form the nerves and anxiousness will begin again but for now it's time to relax and wait. I've been a fan for a long time and if it's one thing I'm finally starting to learn its what I do or think won't change anything. So please fellow fin fans just sit back and relax. The ttides will turn and things will turn out Alright. This offseason should be fun!

nobodys digging it man, and I mean Nobody

Back
Top Bottom