A six-pack of Dolphins notes on a Tuesday | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A six-pack of Dolphins notes on a Tuesday

Come on Joyner your numbers at least have to account for 10 man boxes

That’s in a vacuum stuff again.

Fully committed to Ryan Tannehill. I don’t know how many times it has to be said before it sinks in.

Love the contracts of the 2nd thru 4th dts. Dirt cheap with still meat on the bone

Love the corner contracts just the same.

Sounds like gase isn’t losing faith in dvp. Good. We don’t need to add another primary need to fill to the list this offseason selling low on the kid

I'm going to post this one- the other's at the link-

Though ESPN’s Adam Schefter reported that the Dolphins are a possibility to acquire Giants quarterback Eli Manning this offseason, multiple team sources called that highly unlikely because of the team’s commitment to Ryan Tannehill.

Plus, Manning is under contract for next season for $20 million with a $22.5 million cap hit and has a no-trade clause; Jacksonville is a possibility if the Giants trade him.

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/barry-jackson/article188178034.html
if ANYTHING is done with Tannehill regarding a veteran qb, remember citing Tannehill is a $15M cap savings

I don’t believe the story BUT if it meant trading Tannehill, drafting a QB in round one for Eli to mentor, I can’t say I’d be disappointed.

I don't want that whining, pouting bitch on my team little loan mentoring a young quarterback.

if ANYTHING is done with Tannehill regarding a veteran qb, remember citing Tannehill is a $15M cap savings

The only way Ryan would be released is if he is not healhty. Of course that’s my opinion, and no I wouldn’t bring Eli here nor do I think it would be his first choice anyway.

The only team that should trade for Eli are the Jags. They have all the pieces to WIN NOW but are missing a QB, and Tom Coughlin is in Jacksonville. It makes NO SENSE for Miami.

The Eli Manning rumor makes zero sense to me.

Good to see Drake coming on. I still think he needs to be complemented with a bruiser type.

This is one of the funniest things I've heard. Shefter really has turned into a piece of garbage journalist. Our OL is worse than the Giants. No chance in hell Manning is coming for that reason alone... let alone the ineptitude of our FO

Eli will be a salary cap cut, why trade for him?

Do you think Eli would enjoy playing against the Patriots, the Bills and the Jets 6 times a year with only the Dolphin's oline to protect him? He'd get killed!!

Back
Top Bottom