a step in the right direction but can we stop the stupidity for at least one week | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

a step in the right direction but can we stop the stupidity for at least one week

BGtoKNfor6

Where is the reset button?
Reaction score
Ok we got a glimpse of what may become of our team but we are still a good ways off IMO. It actually appeared to me the coaching staff did something new this week. They schemed. Anyone notice the roll in coverages out of the secondary and the multiple defensive looks? That is new for us. Also the game plan by our OC was outstanding. Porter actually showed up as did Ginn (why isn't he returning kicks?) and the rest of our wideouts. We didn't go deep because our running game was so good. Kudos to the o-line against arguably the best d-line in the NFL.

Now we need to relish this win. However we do not need to have such a knee-jerk reaction on this forum to think that we are better than we are. Finally our coaching staff schemed to put our players in the best position to win based on their abilities. Hopefully we will build on it and continue it through the season. I wish we didn't have a bye week and could continue this against someone next week but hopefully the bye gives our staff more time to scheme and realize what we are good at and actually try to win instead of try not to lose.

Also does anyone want to trade brown now???!?! How about relasing williams? How about pennington? As usual the forum breeds all kinds of negativity but those that are fair weather fans and cannot realize that we are still a disaster on paper and the field, I feel sorry for you. Put an actual game plan in to the strengths of your team instead of always guarding against what we are not good against and well you now understand why the pats have been so damn good all of these years. Not the greatest players but the coaching is amazing. You got a glimpse of what we could expect a few years from now on a continual basis.

Back
Top Bottom