A tough Pre-Season... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A tough Pre-Season...

RunRicky34

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I havent written for awhile in the board, but today is the day I come back and speak my mind.... We are suffering tough injuries in this preseason. First we have Surtain's knee who I'm worried sh*tless about then Gadsen with his dislocated foot .Then I thik about Moore and Perry who will both miss out the entire season.I also think about how Royals has a cist in back of his now Dixon has a problem ith his ankle.Wait I just remember Konrad has a broken Finger& Today something happened to Marions Knee. Im not being negative, I am just really worried about our team. The chances of finding a guy to cover Dixon position is slim to none. We all have to pray Surtain is doing ok after his surgery and hopefully this young guns can take over Perry and Moore position.

The Buc's where out there Friday with one thing in Mind and that was to hurt the One team that if it goes to the Super Bowl can BEat there A$$ and that was us.

I also have one thing in Mind i hear People everyday call and say that Wanny is to soft, but if some many players are getting injured during camp doesnt it make you think that maybe Wanny is being a little hard on this guys.

I end this by saying that lets just hope all our players get better come opening day and we have a great and healthy season.

Gooo Dolphins!

There is nothing to it.

In the old days you played through the pain.

Team physicians kept more from the players. Coaches were only concerned with getting the player on the field.

Try that now and you would end up with about two hundred OJ McDuffie cases.

Back
Top Bottom