A Very Ugly Win | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Very Ugly Win

iceblizzard69

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
That was a very ugly win, but I will take it. The Phins were not disciplined at all and we got penalized like crazy but the end result was good. However, we were very lucky to win that game. The McMichael TD was extremely lucky and in some ways we didn't deserve to win, but the Dolphins did what was necessary and now we have won 4 in a row. Also, we have won 3 road games, which is more than we won all of last year!

I will take an ugly win any week, but I don't know how many games we can win like this.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69

I will take an ugly win any week, but I don't know how many games we can win like this.

Very true, that is why i still have doubts about this team even though we are 4 - 1. Our defense will hopefully always be there to help out the offense though.

Maybe we can win an ugly superbowl. Ive been waiting so long for one, I would be happy with that.

You guys want to see ugly?

Go look into the Bills and Jets message boards (lol). Their fans are going ballistic, and we should enjoy the moment.

GO FINZ

Containment broke down on the Leftwich run for a TD. Wouldn't have happened with TBone an Jr in the game. We are winning ugly and on D all year. Why is this a surprise. I posted on Friday that I expected us to score more on D than Jax on offense. Sam scored and we got 17 pts as a result of 5 t/o's. We win ugly. I love ugly.

Back
Top Bottom