"a win is a win is a win" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"a win is a win is a win"

corona683

Active Roster
Reaction score
stats, jay 1 sack , 1 int , end result fins 4 - 1 still atop of the AFC and lets get ready for NE, the hell with all the other crap..I' m not blind, but i refuse to sit and critizise ANY player on this after another rd win..Great win fins, lets keep ot going..

I am very happy with the win but we all have too be concerned with the penalty yards. Coach Shula had the least penalized team in the league if you remember. Seems like DW could have made some kind of corrections or motivations too be more careful or focused. Sometimes you get the feeling no one is at the wheel. Penalties cause a team too beat itself and its the worst way too lose. Hope they can get a handle on how too stop so many penalties although we seem too have a couple poor calls from the refs every week.

The P.I. penalties seem the most costly, but those were the first three P.I. penalties we've had all season.

It was the holding penalties on offense that IMO were the most costly by far. They led directly to one pick, and helped assure the Jags offense another chance to charge downfield.

I thought it was pretty impressive that the dolphins overcame those P.I. penalties and remained dominant in the red zone.

stats, jay 1 sack , 1 int , end result fins 4 - 1 still atop of the AFC and lets get ready for NE, the hell with all the other crap..I' m not blind, but i refuse to sit and critizise ANY player on this after another rd win..Great win fins, lets keep ot going..

1 sack, 1 INT and 1 more game that Jay's Fiedler's lack of talent kept it close when it shouldn't have been.

Once again the defense bails his sorry azz out.

Originally posted by jetssuckSr

1 sack, 1 INT and 1 more game that Jay's Fiedler's lack of talent kept it close when it shouldn't have been.

Once again the defense bails his sorry azz out.

I think you should stop watching the Fins till we draft a high caliber QB, cause you are never happy.

Back
Top Bottom