A win this week | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A win this week

Newmpiece17

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
1. Would be great. I was originally fully embracing the tank but I would love nothing more than to see our pros stomp Adam Gase and his team into the ground.

2. The 2nd poc is better for this franchise and that player is Chase Allen. Can anyone even tell if Tua is good. His highlight real is wide open receivers and 15 yard outs that go for 60.

3. Its inevitable. As the only distinguished undefeated team forever do we really want to join the other group with those stinky lions. I was so happy when we got our win in the 1-15 season so what better week to pull out a win than. The only team we need to worry about is the Bengals I think the Giants, Redskins, Falcolns and Jets all win 3-4 games at least

I agree with you that winning 1 and not tying the '08 Lions and '17 Browns as the only teams to go 0-16 is important.

That being said, it will be a big fail if this team does not get the first overall pick so they can have that one pick to choose whoever they want. It is obvious this team is set up to fail by design. One could even argue their strategy on the field points in that direction:

1. Going for 2 against Washington at the end of the game. This is a college football strategy by vastly weaker underdog teams to try and pull an upset against a better opponent because they don't think they could win in a prolonged game in overtime. Unless you have a hurt kicker or QB, I don't see how an NFL team does that. It's not like Washington is the '72 Dolphins. Go to overtime and try for the win. Extend the game.

2. Blitzing 8 against the Steelers right before the end of the half while up 14-3. Leads to momentum swinging 48 yard TD pass and further embarrassment on national TV.

2. The 2nd poc is better for this franchise and that player is Chase Allen. Can anyone even tell if Tua is good. His highlight real is wide open receivers and 15 yard outs that go for 60.

Yep he’s been consensus #1 for over a year because nobody can assess whether he’s actually any good or not. If only somebody would watch the actual game tape instead of just the highlight reels.

Who is Chase Allen?

#2 why does so many people want Gase to lose this week? He sucks which makes him perfect for the jets. I hope he wins a few more games this year and the jets keep him so that they can keep on losing in 2020 and beyond.

A win this week and we say... "Yea ...A win"

A loss this week and we say... "Yea...A loss"

Its as if it does not matter win/lose only that this season of the NFL passes as quickly as possible so we can speculate on if the tank worked or not (That will be special time around here too)

F@*K the JETS..and the Tank for Tua.. 0-16 is not the Answer.. IMO If this Coach can get a WIN with the players he has that's say'n something.!! Getting the First pick in the Draft is not the fix.. Getting the most out of the players you have and will get in the future is the answer.!!! Beating Gase and the JETS are a huge step in the right direction.!!!
Is Tua really the guy.?? He has two bad ankles and hasn't even made it to the Pro level yet.

We need to lose. Even if the FO doesn’t want Tua they could trade the 1st pick for a ransom or take Young with the pick. The FO could do whatever they want with the first pick. Winning at this point is meaningless. Similar to how that miracle in Miami win was. That win dropped us in the draft and led us to drafting who? Plus, that win didn’t change the Patriots outcome. Gase needs to win because that will drop him in the draft and give the Jets hope. We want the Jets to keep Gase arpund for a while lol

A win this week and we say... "Yea ...A win"

A loss this week and we say... "Yea...A loss"

Its as if it does not matter win/lose only that this season of the NFL passes as quickly as possible so we can speculate on if the tank worked or not (That will be special time around here too)

There is always the hallmark channel for those who don't want to see us win.

There is always the hallmark channel for those who don't want to see us win.
Indeed Ray...As a bonus the Hallmark channel is more productive & nobody loses watching it either. Now thats a Win/Win.
Have a great day...Chilly & Crisp in Hi Point NC this morning

Indeed Ray...As a bonus the Hallmark channel is more productive & nobody loses watching it either. Now thats a Win/Win.
Have a great day...Chilly & Crisp in Hi Point NC this morning

The only loss is time and it was 40 degrees this morning when I took my walk this morning. It was 85 degrees 2 or 3 days ago.

I guess fall is here for me and the Dolphins. It's just that their fall seems to be of more epic proportions!

A win this week will instill confidence in Flores, the coaching staff, and the players. He needs to show he can win with this group and put the players in the possible positions to win it will be good to see them finally breakthrough. It will get the monkey off their backs. Plus, it will lift their spirits and boost their mojo.

But, there is a down-side for all you pro-tankers a win will put us at #3 over-all in the draft. #1 Bengals 0-8 #2 Jets 1-7 #3 Dolphins 1-7 #4 Falcons 1-7, #5 Redskins 1-7.

I do see us winning 4 (Jets: I believe I am going to be changing my pick to the Dolphins 20-16an win tomorrow), and the Bills, upset the Eagles and the Bengals as Dalton has been benched the rest of the year and Finley to remain starter).

For me: I need to see this staff's confidence in winning and to show me I need to BELIEVE that this is really going to change. I want this circus of clowns and buffoons to get this show back to respectable and start competing. But, if they show nothing this year and nothing next year. Why should we believe? Don't you all want to see if FLORES is a good coach? I for one want him to win some games this year 4, then next year 9, then year 3 11 (PLAYOFFS), then by year 4 14 AFC EAST CHAMPS #1 SEED and HFA with a chance to win a Super Bowl.

But, what if we do definitely go 0-16? How would players see that in this staff to see if its good to make us a contender or even competitive. 0-16, 3-13, 6-10, 8-8. We will be back to the same mediocre and be set back 10 more years. The goal is to win a SUPER BOWL. If they can't win now just a little what makes us all think they can win in the future?

I get it, we need a FQB but, don't be surprised or angry if we don't. We are fans of the Miami Dolphins, you all know we cannot trust the clowns and buffoons running this franchise in the FO. I hope and pray they get it right. Only time will tell. 38 years in January 2020 I have been a fan. I never miss watching and I always root them on win or lose. I am a die-hard FINATIC till I die. Maybe this time they score a WIN and get us back the history we deserve! GO DOLPHINS!!!

Back
Top Bottom