A word about VIP membership... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A word about VIP membership...

Lee2000

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
I have been on this board for as long as it has been here. I pondered being a VIP member, but wondered if it was worth it from a money standpoint and an information standpoint. But at an average of 3 dollars a month, and the amount of information I have already had access to, I encourage more of you to consider it. It really is worth it to you guys who are on this board a lot. If you are a regular contributor on this board, then that means you will want the information on the VIP board. I noticed an immediate difference in the posts (and I am not saying that is a reflection of the posters; the information is just different). I encourage all of you who are regulars to consider it. I have been a Dolphin fan for 35 years, and this is one of the best resources of information that I have had access to (and I was a Dolphin Digest member for some time).

Lee2000

How do I sign up for VIP Membership. I am interested in joining.

Do think if I had a VIP Membership it would give my posts more clout? Would I be welcomed in the Members only Room? Would we then all want to Draft Matt Ryan No.1 and Trade for Brady Quinn? Dump Beck because he was a bust and admit that Ted Ginn and Ronnie Brown have no skills? Ricky Williams is the answer at runningback? We should never have gotten rid of Wes Welker and Chris Chambers, and Randy Mac? Will I get superpowers if so then YES I WANT TO JOIN.

Will I get superpowers?
Yes, but the mods assign superpowers based on your username.

With "slipperysoap" as your username, I'm not sure you want to find out what your superpowers would be...

VIP is not for everyone.

The VIP forum is a refuge from the sometimes ranting ,alarmists ,inane and antagonistic posting of the main board..

The last thing we want to do is to convert the VIP forum into the same thing.

Our most knowledgeable posters,columnists,bloggers ,gurus and writers frequent that forum so the posting is top notch and we want to keep it that way.

Those who join and who are considered a detriment to the atmosphere of VIP are shown the door without a refund.:)

Do think if I had a VIP Membership it would give my posts more clout? Would I be welcomed in the Members only Room? Would we then all want to Draft Matt Ryan No.1 and Trade for Brady Quinn? Dump Beck because he was a bust and admit that Ted Ginn and Ronnie Brown have no skills? Ricky Williams is the answer at runningback? We should never have gotten rid of Wes Welker and Chris Chambers, and Randy Mac? Will I get superpowers if so then YES I WANT TO JOIN.

this guy is really on crack!!!:lol:

It was not my intention to "delute" the unique aspect of the VIP board.

VIP is not for everyone.

The VIP forum is a refuge from the sometimes ranting ,alarmists ,inane and antagonistic posting of the main board..

The last thing we want to do is to convert the VIP forum into the same thing.

Our most knowledgeable posters,columnists,bloggers ,gurus and writers frequent that forum so the posting is top notch and we want to keep it that way.

Those who join and who are considered a detriment to the atmosphere of VIP are shown the door without a refund.:)

I do realize it is not for everyone, and my pitch or appeal was to guys more like me who have been long time fans and really wanted access to good information. No harm intended.

Lee2000

I do realize it is not for everyone, and my pitch or appeal was to guys more like me who have been long time fans and really wanted access to good information. No harm intended.

Lee2000

I am sure you had the best intentions bro.I am glad you joined .You have always been a good poster and you are very welcome in VIP :hi5:

Back
Top Bottom