a year away from the game | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

a year away from the game

I just thought you seemed a little ruffled by the Saban coment. Did the Wanny coment offend you or do you really feel you can evaluate talent better than Saban and STAFF! Not rattled , just a subtle tase of the medicine that this forum offers by some! Now you see why it is easier to say " I dis agree w/ you, Ricky is not here and until he is in camp and showing he can recapture his form from the past I will hod off on tatuting him or showing unbrideled support." give an example and so on rather than sayin' " How highl are you and are you smoking the same s#!t RW is? He has been off smokin', and fasting for a year. He has not been keeping in shape, ther is no way he or your sorry a&& will make an impact!" Those statements are childish yet sometimes I admit, very funny! Not one person here knows for a fact what RW is about or if he is really 220# now. I did not mean to say your post was that bad, but sooner or later they just keep snowballing.

We all know nothing except that Ricky is a quitter and a flake an d cannot be trusted. He is out of playing shape and his thought process is about the same as a my 5 yr. old daughter. If he plays he plays and as a fan want him to do well so we win, but doesn't mean I or anyone else has to like it or him. Just tired of all the know it alls saying that he WILL start ans that he ISthe same player as in 2002. We all don't know jack except he isn't to be counted on otherwise Saban wouldn't have drafted his RB of the future with the #2 pick.

PHINZONER said:
I just thought you seemed a little ruffled by the Saban coment. Did the Wanny coment offend you or do you really feel you can evaluate talent better than Saban and STAFF! Not rattled , just a subtle tase of the medicine that this forum offers by some! Now you see why it is easier to say " I dis agree w/ you, Ricky is not here and until he is in camp and showing he can recapture his form from the past I will hod off on tatuting him or showing unbrideled support." give an example and so on rather than sayin' " How highl are you and are you smoking the same s#!t RW is? He has been off smokin', and fasting for a year. He has not been keeping in shape, ther is no way he or your sorry a&& will make an impact!" Those statements are childish yet sometimes I admit, very funny! Not one person here knows for a fact what RW is about or if he is really 220# now. I did not mean to say your post was that bad, but sooner or later they just keep snowballing.

Ruffled is when you start out with the name calling. Whenever somebody can't hold down their own in an argument, the disses fly.....it's the first sign. Have you seen that from me? Didn't think so.

We're fans. We're here discussing this team as fans. You cannot hide behind that "saban knows" crap. It's far too simplistic and you know d*mn well no coach operates free of error so it's completely irresponsible to always bring that up in a debate, which all pro-Ricky backers do.

One question! Wasn't everybody saying RW was a bust(based on the hype from college) and was not near the back as Deuceor Edge? He could not break the long run, and was always hurt and out of shape!

Well look at the top 4 rb since RW came into the NFL, yards he is there, tds' I believe too. He was playing w/ a bad ankle that he hurt in a game against the FINS! He was playing at a weight he was uncomfotable w.

He disproved the critics and only quit b/c Wanny would rather RW not be able to walk at 35 than to lose his job by letting someone else help carry the load and failing!

PHINZONER said:
One question! Wasn't everybody saying RW was a bust(based on the hype from college) and was not near the back as Deuceor Edge? He could not break the long run, and was always hurt and out of shape!

Well look at the top 4 rb since RW came into the NFL, yards he is there, tds' I believe too. He was playing w/ a bad ankle that he hurt in a game against the FINS! He was playing at a weight he was uncomfotable w.

He disproved the critics and only quit b/c Wanny would rather RW not be able to walk at 35 than to lose his job by letting someone else help carry the load and failing!
It's just more excuses and you know what they say about those.

Leigh has said RW would not even think of playing again if Wanny were retained as coach!

Back
Top Bottom