Aaron Brewer to the Dolphins | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Aaron Brewer to the Dolphins

Trust the process. Brewer is made to run this offense - literally run, as his size is meant to pull blockers and get to the next level in the running game. I just don't want Liam Eichenberg taking another snap at center ever again, for the love of God

Also, it doesn't help getting the blame for the most sacks given up when your quarterbacks are literal statues behind center (Tannehill, most notably. Levis could move a little bit, at least)

Last edited:
Was this guy cut or expiring contract? Specifically will this signing diminish the Dolphins compensatory picks?

No no no.

Sorry guys.

Don't like this one bit.

This guy was tied for the league lead I pressures allowed for Centers and and was one of the worst in sacks given up

Disappointed in this one. This dies not upgrade our 31st ranked pass blocking unit. His year before pass blocking rate was trash also

What am I missing with this guy? Why is their excitement. I really want to know.
His run blocking is a strength

That’d be awesome actually. Get him and Wynn, then you aren’t forced to take a guy unless he is your BPA.

Bring back lamm and I’m actually cool with oline
I’d still like to get a young LT who can play guard for a year and then slide over to LT when Armstead leaves. Seems like a good year to do it. Just my two cents.

Love It Wow GIF by Wrexham AFC

Grier is on a roll today, these mid-tier contracts are exactly what the Dr ordered!

Back
Top Bottom