Aaron Brooks rips Dolphins.....BIG..... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Aaron Brooks rips Dolphins.....BIG.....

How many wins does aaron have in the past 2 years and how many does jay have. i think that speaks for itself

What a class act. Hes like DG. He puts down a former teammate who has done nothing wrong(RW).

The publicity was shifting from him to myself and Joe (Horn).

Well maybe if you would play better and go to TC, people wouldn't pay attention to you, and if I'm not mistaken didn't Horn have an affair with Roaf's wife?

I did what no other quarterback has done in Saints history, which is win a playoff game. To be compared to one of the journeyman quarterbacks like Jay Fiedler is disrespectful.

Boo hoo!:cry: :cry: He won a playoff game. Lets give him the congressional medal of honor. Well Jay lead us to the playoffs twice, and led us to 5 come from behind 4th quarter wins last season.

As far as Jay being a journeyman, well wasn't Brooks drafted in the 6th round? Wasn't he traded from Green Bay? Sounds like Brooks is a journeyman.

Brooks is an overrated egotistical piece o fecal matter and has been dating back to his UVA days. As a freshman, he almost left because he was determined that he was promised the starting QB job. His high school coach ran his mouth all over the Va papers about how George Welsh had lied to him and Aaron and how he was telling Aaron to transfer. The guy has always been a head case and a disruption.
My advice to Aaron Brooks....win a few divisional titles and acknowledge it was a TEAM effort and not solely the QB that got the win and youre on your way to being a man. Until then, youre a spoiled brat and if you said those things to any real mans face, you'd be a beaten and bloody brat

NO needs to remind Aaron who's has the best win percentage the last two season and get paid accordingly..Did you guys hear when Jay and McNair got together at the end of the scriammage that the announcer said two of the premire QB's in the league Jay winning 22 games 2nd behind Warner. Aaron can you say that..and that's all the have to say about that.

Brooks? What has he EVER done? He hasn't even hardly played a full season and he's crying for a new contract? Come on!

I think the worst thing he showed in this whole rant is his total disrespect for his teammates. He talks of making the whole team get torn apart so he can get his way. They'll have to tear this whole thing apart, is not indicative of a guy who wants the team to win.

BTW, it was Brooks who almost COST them that game. Not him winning it.

Yeah brooks has been getting under my skin too. I just dont see why he thinks hes a top 5 QB.

As far as him calling RW wierd...yeah, that was uncalled for. But I think what he is trying to say is that RW and NO just wasn't a good mix and I agree with that. I think RW needed to go somewhere else (unfortunately). I think he'll be more successful in Miami.

As far as his comment about Jay. Well that was very arogant (sp?). I would say that when it comes to physical talent, Brooks is far better than fiedler. But fielder seems to be a better leader and someone who I'd rather lead my team. Brooks just doesn't have the right attitude to be a leader.

I hate when AB brings up the 1 playoff win. Jeez, he cant even get the saints into the playoffs. The only reason he had the opportunity to win a playoff game is because Jeff Blake handed him a 8-1 that was on a 7 game win streak.

I know I sopund crazy bashing the starting QB of my favorite team, but I have seen things about AB that tell me he is not the answer.

Trust me, allot of saints fans are not happy w/ what brooks had to say. Awfull ****y for a QB who is 10-11. I just pray the saints dont break the bank on him til he shows he's worth it.

Brooks is a way better QB than Fiedler, he does EVERYTHING better than him, so I don't know what your talking about 984. His arm is a million times stronger, he is just as accurate, he is a better scrambler and he wouldn't have had as many interceptions if it weren't for those last four games when the team as a whole collapsed. However, he needs to shut his ****in mouth. He is on a team that is worse than the Fins, and he knows that Ricky is better than Deuce. The weird comment was just uncalled for and stupid. Also, Brooks is better than Fiedler, but it isn't like Brooks is a top 10 QB and Fiedler is bottom 10 (although Brooks is a top 10 QB and Fiedler isn't)

Ice....it takes more than just physical skillz to QB in this league and from this article it's obvious that Jay is 10 times the leader that Brooks is and about 100 times smarter.

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
Man he's harsh on Jay and Ricky...Unfortuately we won't get to play them..He won't make it to the playoff and he will miss Ricky in the backfield..he just doesn't know it yet.

On the contrary.........The Fins will play them in a preseason game on Aug. 15 at 7:00pm. It's not much but we'll get to play against him.

I agree Ice. Brooks does have a better arm, he is faster (Jay is a better scrambler and is stronger) than Jay. Jay is a better Quarterback. Jay doesn't choke. Aaron does. Jay is a leader. Aaron isn't. Jay always keeps a cool head. Aaron doesn't. Jay is all about the team. Aaron is not. Jay Fiedler is a better quarterback than Aaron Brooks. Thank you.

Brooks has a better arm than Fiedler sure. But I bet that half the guys in the WWE have a better arm than Fiedler. It has nothing to do with better arm ... it's whos the better QB that matters. So lets see how does one judge QBs?

Wins - thats a pretty good way.
last year
Fielder - 11
Brooks - 7

Or bow bout passer rating
Fielder - 80.3
Brooks - 76.4 (tied w/ VanPelt and behind Batch)

Brooks IS underpaid no question .. but top 5 QB?
LOL....

Back
Top Bottom