Aaron Brooks to Phoenix | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Aaron Brooks to Phoenix

Nash is definitely a player who deserves to win a title especially with how long he's been playing the game.
Yeah, it's unfortunate that he hasn't and in all odds, won't. If there was ever a guy who truly deserved to win a title, it had to be Steve Nash. The dude gives everything he's got everytime he's on the floor.

He's one of those guys that hard not to like. It's actually incredible he hasn't won a title. I guess it's because he has run into 2 dynasties in the Lakers and the Spurs.

Well I certainly hope it pans out. Beyond this year, it's looking pretty bleak for Phoenix. People don't realize it, but Nash is having an MVP-like year this season. He's carrying the Suns, and right now, he's doing a damn good job. If Phoenix had a better record, I guarantee he'd be in the conversation.

It'll be interesting to see where he goes next year. Obviously it'd be a dream for him to resign with the Suns, but I think it's pretty clear at this point that he's going else where. I just hope he wins a title.

He's welcome to come to Miami. :)

Back
Top Bottom