Aaron Glenn released | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Aaron Glenn released

Bonedoc7777

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Just seen this at espn.com, texans released aaron glenn, this guy is a good established corner that would fit nice with what we have and also give us some depth at CB

wasn't he dan marino's victim on that fake spike play versus the jets...he was pretty good with the jets. haven't paid much attention to him lately

M3590NJ973 said:
He is old. I would not want him on the dolphins

He is 32 years old. same age as Kevin Carter. Glenn is still a great cover corner. I would love to sign him. It's just to bad he is going to stay in texas and sign with the cowboys.

godfater21 said:
He is 32 years old. same age as Kevin Carter. Glenn is still a great cover corner. I would love to sign him. It's just to bad he is going to stay in texas and sign with the cowboys.

Different positions though. There are plenty of dlineman in there 30s still producing at a top level. How many 30+ year old corners are still really good? And like you said he is going to dallas

He would be a nice pickup... but Saban wants to get younger, and although he has brought in guys like Holliday, Carter and Tebucky, they have been brought in because they fit his system.

I say go with the youth movement. Must be a reason the JETS let him go.

He's 32, would require a fair sized contract and we already have good depth at CB IMO.

He's a great cover corner but I don't think we need him at this point.

Separate Note: West-Fin Fan is that you that caught that massive fish?

West-Fin_Fan said:
I say go with the youth movement. Must be a reason the JETS let him go.

Yeah the JETS let him go years ago because the TEXANS gave him more money and they are the one who just released him.

Back
Top Bottom