Aaron Hernandez or Dennis Pitta in the 3rd rd??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Aaron Hernandez or Dennis Pitta in the 3rd rd???

uga3406

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
What is everyones thought about possibly drafting either Aaron Hernandez or Dennis Pitta with our 3rd pick. If you read Anthony Fasano quotes last month it almost seems like he wants to leave. So drafting another tight end who can be used a weapon would be a must. I have always liked Hernandez and can only imagine how great he will be in the pro's. Pitta is coming off a monster season and I love his 6'5 frame. He could become a red zone target. Both would make great additions to this team. So what do you guys think?

What is everyones thought about possibly drafting either Aaron Hernandez or Dennis Pitta with our 3rd pick. If you read Anthony Fasano quotes last month it almost seems like he wants to leave. So drafting another tight end who can be used a weapon would be a must. I have always liked Hernandez and can only imagine how great he will be in the pro's. Pitta is coming off a monster season and I love his 6'5 frame. He could become a red zone target. Both would make great additions to this team. So what do you guys think?

Is Aaron Hernandez even going to be there for our 3rd pick?

Another name to keep in mind is Andrew Quarless from Penn St. He is much more of a complete TE than Pitta or Hernandez in that he is much more physical and a better blocker and he can stretch the middle of the field. Kind of a Heath Miller type in that he has decent but not elite speed. He will drop because he was such a knucklehead his first three years at Penn St which might drop him off MIA's list all together. Most of those issues revolved around under aged drinking etc. and by all accounts he has cleaned up his act so maybe a possability. The talent is 2-3 round worthy the head might make him more of a 4th-5th rd guy.

I love Aaron Hernandez. He would be a favorable matchup for us against any LB or S. However he doesn't have great size and isn't a very good blocker so I doubt we would draft him.

the kid form stanford, forgot name, looks like he could be a nice 4th round steal.

Herndez would be a steal,3rd round I dont think so! He'll most likely go high 2nd maybe we can snag him,graham would be nice Im a hurracane fan Ive been watchn him,he'll have to beef it up...:picnic:

No thanks to Hernandez. Love Pitta though. If we don't land Jimmy Graham in the 2nd, would love Pitta in the 3rd. Of course all depends on what happens in the 1st round, because if we can't land a ILB, there's quite a few I like in the 3rd round.

I love Aaron Hernandez. He would be a favorable matchup for us against any LB or S. However he doesn't have great size and isn't a very good blocker so I doubt we would draft him.

would he really? He's more of an H-Back/FB guy since he's listed at only 6'2 snd is probably closer to 6'1.

Back
Top Bottom