Aaron Rodgers Drop | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Aaron Rodgers Drop

Dolfan99847

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Was watching the ESPN Draft Special and they said if we trade with Minny and they take Edwards with #2 Aaron Rodgers could have a extreme Free Fall in the draft falling possibly to the teens. I see this being a Ben Roethlisberger type drop if it happens

Dolfan99847 said:
Was watching the ESPN Draft Special and they said if we trade with Minny and they take Edwards with #2 Aaron Rodgers could have a extreme Free Fall in the draft falling possibly to the teens. I see this being a Ben Roethlisberger type drop if it happens

You're forgetting thr browns?

minus said:
You're forgetting thr browns?

Or Arizona? I know they want a RB or WR but if Rodgers is there, i think they might take him. If we trade with Minnesota we still need to take him at #7! That would be the best possibility ever...we trade with Minnesota and get an additional pick and still get a QB at #7...the guy who IMO is the best in the draft. Otherwise yeap...he could fall far. :D

I doubt Rodgers would fall all the way to the teens. A few teams I could think of off the top of my head would be Cleveland, Arizona... Hell Tampa Bay said they're interested in a QB for whatever reason. I really don't think he'll fall down that far.

Browns will go with Braylon if hes there, Arizona will go with either a CB if they dont trade for Surtain, or a RB. Neither will go QB IMO.

Braylon is almost signed at #2 as of right now. Arizona has said they would wait for next year to take a QB.

Phinsdude said:
Braylon is almost signed at #2 as of right now. Arizona has said they would wait for next year to take a QB.

Almost signed at #2? To us? Im thinking youre anticipating a trade with us because no way Saban takes Edwards at #2.

I think Rodgers may fall if he is passed over, Cleveland is a possibility but say the trade with Minnesota happens I would rather have Rodgers than Williams, I think being linked with Tedford is hurting him and that he'll be a fine pro and is more NFL-ready than Smith, but Smith has more potential.

Back
Top Bottom