Aaron Rogers for Moss? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Aaron Rogers for Moss?

JT99Dfense

Patiently waiting for fins to explode
Reaction score
I heard from a co-worker who is a Raiders fan that they have looked @ this scenario. I don't know the credibility behind it. I mean, Rogers is unproven and seemed to struggle when I saw him play. Sounds good in paper, but I don't know if it will go down. Has anyone heard about this rumor? :confused:

I believe that would go down as one of the worst trades of all time. No wonder why the Raiders are going down and down.

I mean, they do need a QB, and GB wants Moss. The problem is that he is unproven. Who knows. This draft will be very very interesting. Fire up your grills and take out them beers! :lol:

why didnt the raiders go after carr..

carr with moss, porter and c. johnson would have been pretty damned good

Dude, carr is not that bad. Remember he has had no line whatsoever in his tenure with the Texans. He has beat the us several times. I think he can make it with a better line in front of him.

i thought carr would have ph-it great in miami...

rather he than green...

green will be okay too..

Yes but Green is "1 hit away from disaster" It is like watching Culpepper last year. I had my heart in my hands each time I saw the pocket break. I thought he would get hurt again. Now imagine Green. One good lick and adios amigo!
Back to Cleo Lemon. :(

Seriously doubt it. I dont think Rodgers is the kind of QB that Al Davis covets (big arm, physical specimen). I think the Culpepper to Oakland thing is much more probable.

Back
Top Bottom