AB life struggles continue | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AB life struggles continue

Has he always been this way or could this be a result of getting a bunch concussions?

I think he was always a jack wagon. Remember the punt return where he planted his cleat in the punter’s face? Or took video of Tomlin calling the Patriots a “bunch of a-holes” in the locker room and then posting it? He’s just a dick.

I think he was always a jack wagon. Remember the punt return where he planted his cleat in the punter’s face? Or took video of Tomlin calling the Patriots a “bunch of a-holes” in the locker room and then posting it? He’s just a dick.
I'm pretty sure that happened after the Burfict hit, When he was coming into his own i didn't really hear much from him.. Eitherway the guy is damaged goods at this point and really I think everybody can see this is going to be a homeless guy in about 7 years anyways.

I'm pretty sure that happened after the Burfict hit, When he was coming into his own i didn't really hear much from him.. Eitherway the guy is damaged goods at this point and really I think everybody can see this is going to be a homeless guy in about 7 years anyways.
It’s actually quite sad. Hope he’s saved his money.

Back
Top Bottom