AB life struggles continue | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AB life struggles continue

Very sick disgusting human being...

Poster boy for ALL that's wrong with entitled arrogant ignorant PRO athletes...

Hard to believe the NFL rewards these types with huge $$$ when they deserve ZERO!

Apparently not as he was giving cash away in the damn locker room. Why would he put LSU in that position. Sorry but this guy is just a loser.

wrong thread, this is OBJ not AB....

ANd i remember the quote two a long time ago about once he gets paid then he's going to go insane. And this is past CTE issues. CTE leads more to depression, anger, mood issues, memory. This is just a selfish look at me type person. I think you can hit someone so hard you can make them a humble person, but dont think you can hit them so hard they become a selfish, look at me person... thats money, fame, and entitlement.

It is incredible difficult watching a guy fall right before your eyes. Lots of people do, lots of players, do, but we have a front row seat to this.

He needs help, before something really bad happens beyond chucking a bag of candy at cops. It would take someone who he has an incredible amount of respect for to finally listen, but I'm not sure that person exists. The people he is surrounded by are just doing more and more damage.

I'm not saying he isnt a moron and maybe he's not a good person regardless but I think it's pretty obvious he has a pretty serious mental health issue that isn't being treated and that's sad.

This guy isn't struggling IMO. Quite the opposite, in fact. He shouldn't have made it this far.

Football's not important enough for him to belong in the NFL, at least not at this point.

Kudos to the Pittsburgh Steelers for keeping this guy in line for so long. It's shocking he made it through the bulk of his career despite (not making fun of) his mental illness.

I'm guessing at some point Roethlisberger told the team it was time to move on.

CTE, Guy wen't from quiet productive to loud and disruptive after the burfict hit
That's the new label when someone just goes bananas. Pretty sure there are a lot of people wearing long sleeves in padded rooms that never took a football hit. Some people just go bananas.

Lol this DB issued ANOTHER apology.

When all else fails, then apologize. Yup, that’s how contrition works, it’s a last resort.

Id love to see this guy lose his fortune in a Ponzi scheme.

Back
Top Bottom