Abdur Rahim: I don't want to be a Net | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Abdur Rahim: I don't want to be a Net

I guess the nets can put that parade on hold.

I would suggest to Rahim that he come play for the Heat for the minimum...that way he can take out his frustrations several times a year on the Nets!

:lol:

hahaha thats great rahim come to miami we'll treat u good

Obviously it would change my outlook but according to reports the Nets are going to go ahead w/ the deal. He'll be fine he was just annoyed at the way it was handled but the Nets were burned by players in the past including the thief Alonzo Mourning and they wanted to protect themselves. He'll be fine and so will the Nets, if not then the nets slide back and will not be an Eastern Conf contender.

nyjunc said:
Obviously it would change my outlook but according to reports the Nets are going to go ahead w/ the deal. He'll be fine he was just annoyed at the way it was handled but the Nets were burned by players in the past including the thief Alonzo Mourning and they wanted to protect themselves. He'll be fine and so will the Nets, if not then the nets slide back and will not be an Eastern Conf contender.

So Abdur Rahim turns you from decent to Finals contender. Have you ever watched Rahim play.

Reports up in NJ say he was as surprised by the findings as the Nets were.

GreenMonster said:
So Abdur Rahim turns you from decent to Finals contender. Have you ever watched Rahim play.

He's an important piece and yes if he's w/ us the Nets are legit Title contenders.

bull **** he blows walker is better and rahim is worn out. Excuse my language

leinart06 said:
bull **** he blows walker is better and rahim is worn out. Excuse my language

I guess you haven't watched Walker play, have you?

2004-05

Walker: 19.1 pts, 9.0 rbs, 3.4 ast, 1.16 stls, .75 blocks

Rahim : 16.8 pts, 7.3 rbs, 2.1 ast, .91 stls, .48 blocks

GreenMonster said:
2004-05

Walker: 19.1 pts, 9.0 rbs, 3.4 ast, 1.16 stls, .75 blocks

Rahim : 16.8 pts, 7.3 rbs, 2.1 ast, .91 stls, .48 blocks

Walker: 42.2 FG%, 38.4 MPG
Abdur-Rahim: 50.3 FG%, 34.6 MPG

Rahim was injured for a good portion of last year. Portland also couldnt find a spot for him because they have a better PF in Randolph(when uninjured) and a better SF in Miles. But to make the argument that Rahim makes any team a contender is as absurd as making the same argument about Walker.

Ferretsquig said:
But to make the argument that Rahim makes any team a contender is as absurd as making the same argument about Walker.

Well put.

Back
Top Bottom