about a week ago. . | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

about a week ago. .

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Someone here posted a thread where heath evans and either teddy bruschI or Jamie dukes got into a heated discussion over Tom Brady and deflatgate I looked through over 10 pages and can't find it. Does anyone have a link to the video?

[video=youtube;UEg0Gi1bb8w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEg0Gi1bb8w[/video]

rick-roll-o.gif

[video=youtube;UEg0Gi1bb8w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEg0Gi1bb8w[/video]

Not sure why you got a Thumbs Down for helping this guy out. I saw this live and Teddy Bruschi is a terrible and biased broadcaster. He should not be allowed to cover the NFL for a major network, they should send him to some local tv station in Massachusetts.

Not sure why you got a Thumbs Down for helping this guy out. I saw this live and Teddy Bruschi is a terrible and biased broadcaster. He should not be allowed to cover the NFL for a major network, they should send him to some local tv station in Massachusetts.

Yeah, I'm scratching my head over that thumbs down as well... :ponder:

Yeah, I'm scratching my head over that thumbs down as well... :ponder:

The video I am seeing has some kid talking and coughing about the issue with a screenshot and the actual video is not playing. Awful waste of time hoping the clip actually played the dispute. I guess something is up on my end and I will remove.

First mi wan to big up all of the ganja man pon finheaven. Here the vid man[video=youtube_share;tULjStNOpVc]http://youtu.be/tULjStNOpVc[/video]
I'm going to take the side of the guy who was hiking the ball to Brady.

Someone here posted a thread where heath evans and either teddy bruschI or Jamie dukes got into a heated discussion over Tom Brady and deflatgate I looked through over 10 pages and can't find it. Does anyone have a link to the video?

Also, so you don't think you're crazy - the thread you're looking for is in the "Beasts of the AFC East" sub forum.

I greatly appreciate it, I didn't want to post this but I couldn't find the thread I'll check the other topics Next time..

Sorry....just tried to help a guy out....YouTube is a great place to look up these things. I didn't personally watch the video as I don't care what Bruschi thinks about Brady.

[video=youtube;qZ3KdSMz3_s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZ3KdSMz3_s[/video]

He probably got the thumbs down for linking to that awful video. I expected to hear the Woody-Bruschi argument but it was just some schmuck repeating himself over and over for six minutes.

Can't wait til good ell interviews the ball boys. Should be some really tasty stuff there...like how long has this been going on? What else has been going on? Lol this could get real ugly for Heath and co.

He probably got the thumbs down for linking to that awful video. I expected to hear the Woody-Bruschi argument but it was just some schmuck repeating himself over and over for six minutes.

You can tell all the people who thumbed up that post did not watch the video. I went in expecting the same and wasted almost six minutes for dude to play the clip. Was a worthy thumbs down but Roman was just trying to help so it's not a big deal.

You can tell all the people who thumbed up that post did not watch the video. I went in expecting the same and wasted almost six minutes for dude to play the clip. Was a worthy thumbs down but Roman was just trying to help so it's not a big deal.

Six minutes of my life that I'd really like to have back. How many times did that guy say something to the effect of "leave your comments below"? It had to be a dozen. He just repeated himself over and over.

Back
Top Bottom