About Billions? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

About Billions?

I know he refers to himself as Baby Mayweather. Guess he will have to stop that now since he lost. Looks like he was dominated through out the fight.

I know he refers to himself as Baby Mayweather. Guess he will have to stop that now since he lost. Looks like he was dominated through out the fight.

He got his ass handed to him. To his credit, he showed some heart in staying in there for the distance but he's got to make some changes if he is to ever become an elite fighter. The first changes might need to be his trainers.

I don't think he utilizes his skills the way that he should. Doesn't use enough movement, lack of a consistent jab, not enough head movement, takes too many punches.......He also seemed to openly disagree with what his corner was telling him to do during the fight. This fight was a wake up call. He will either go back, reevaluate himself and come back better after doing so or he'll keep being hard headed. My parents had this saying that a hard head results in a soft ass. Soft from the beatings it's going to take.

Broner has talent. There's no doubt about that. The difference between he and Floyd is that Floyd lives his life like he is trying to accomplish great things. He's always in training. Never out of shape. Eats well and takes care of his body. Yeah, his personality can rub you the wrong way but the dude is a fighter. That's they way he approaches his career. While I don't particularly care for Floyd personally, I acknowledge that the guy puts in the work necessary to be great at his craft.

Adrien has TOO many distractions going on. He wants to be a rapper (worst **** I have ever heard but hey....), party animal, in the streets all the time and sexing up everything in sight. That certainly is one way of going about it but that method just got his butt kicked. I don't see the same level of discipline.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Well the rematch clause is being used. Broner saying he is ready to go to "war" this time. I guess we will see if the outcome will be any different.

Well the rematch clause is being used. Broner saying he is ready to go to "war" this time. I guess we will see if the outcome will be any different.

He better utilize his speed & quickness along with more movement this time around or it could be worse for him. In my opinion, he's the most skilled & talented of the two. He's at that point now though where he's got to bring his A game every fight. He's not gonna just walk through guys without that...

I agree. But I think he tends to run his mouth a little too much and not train as hard. Like you said Floyd, love him or hate him you have to respect him because he trains his ass off. Broner could be at the level too someday but he needs to really step up his dedication to the training.

Hey Thumper,

I don't AB has learned anything.....

[video=youtube_share;6LBunBrBt5c]http://youtu.be/6LBunBrBt5c[/video]

Back
Top Bottom