? about site rules. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

? about site rules.

Nick13

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
i was wondering....on Draft day since thats all anyone is going to be talking about, do we still have to post in the draft forum? or will an exception be made for that day and/or the week leading up to it? i dont mean to come off like a smart ***, i just want to know so i can avoid doing the wrong thing! thanks mods!

Theres usually a ****Official Draft Thread**** in the main forum considering there will be at least 6 new Dolphins that day.

Nick13 said:
i was wondering....on Draft day since thats all anyone is going to be talking about, do we still have to post in the draft forum? or will an exception be made for that day and/or the week leading up to it? i dont mean to come off like a smart ***, i just want to know so i can avoid doing the wrong thing! thanks mods!
Why would we have a Draft forum and then not use it on it's most relevant day?? :dunno:

When we select someone, he thus becomes a Miami Dolphins player which makes him eligible for discussion in the Miami forum.....any other draft discussion, stays in the Draft Forum. :D

inFINSible said:
Why would we have a Draft forum and then not use it on it's most relevant day?? :dunno:

When we select someone, he thus becomes a Miami Dolphins player which makes him eligible for discussion in the Miami forum.....any other draft discussion, stays in the Draft Forum. :D

:yeahthat:

inFINSible said:

we would have a draft forum to keep all of the speculation and rumors from crowding the front page of news and discussion. or at least thats what i thought the intent was. i was simply asking a clarifying question so as to make the job of the Mods easier and not have to move any thread that i may start.

i wont be here on FH on draft day:(i have to go to the baltimore ravens stadium for their draft day withtmy family.but o well i can get some autographs and be wearing all my fins stuff like i did last year:rawk:

inFINSible said:

There are going to be soo many people who will post in the Miami forum and not in the draft forum regardless. Maybe we could allow draft forum threads to be seen on the main page like the Miami forum for the day....that would probably help the situation.

newlownorder said:
There are going to be soo many people who will post in the Miami forum and not in the draft forum regardless. Maybe we could allow draft forum threads to be seen on the main page like the Miami forum for the day....that would probably help the situation.

a question for you...how do you navigate this site? do you go directly to a forum or do you hit the "new posts" button?

cnc66 said:
a question for you...how do you navigate this site? do you go directly to a forum or do you hit the "new posts" button?

I go directly to a forum. I'm just saying that I feel alot of people just post in the Dolphin forum because it shows up on the main page regardless of where it's supposed to be. Believe me I'm a huge stickler for threads being in the wrong forum. I just thought it would be cool to be able to see things from the draft forum on the main page the day of the draft since probably the majority of topics will concern the draft.

Back
Top Bottom