About the game | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

About the game

I agree with your special team assessment. They are so far from making a big play it's absurd. Another thing that really annoys me is the fact that whoever is returning punts never has a chance to do anything because the gunners are always on top of them as soon as they get the ball. On the flip side it seems Miami's gunners are rarely downfield when the punt is caught (except at the end of tonight's game). Keith Armstrong=not good.

Originally posted by finfan54

no you said, "he may have not won this game for us tonight....." but ill let it slide, i get your drift. but dont kid yourself, jay won us this ball game tonght!:D

True, but I later went to say his presence in the game won that game for us.

I agree, they ran us all over last night. But I am sure part of that reason, if not most of that reason is because all week we game planned for mostly the pass. Spurrier really shook it up that week, and he made a good run out of it. I mean he almost beat our miami team, I couldn't believe how well they were running against us. I guess speed kills when your looking pass.

ck you make a good point, but the point being made is why did it take the dolphins until the second half when they were down to start turning up the pressure. To me when I see a inexperienced qb come into the game that's when you disquise coverage, blitzes and do just about anything to rattle the qb. What did the dolphins do abosolutely nothing. This coaching staff is mediocre at best and needs to be changed. This is the same basic boring offense and defense and against better teams like the cowboys this week it really gonna show.

Why are people blaming DW for the fumbled punt? Your punt returner gets injured, you put in the backup punt returner. He messed up on the play.

What should he have done? Put in a player that hasn't practiced at PR and told them to handle it?

I liked seeing Chambers, Mcknight, Gadsen in at WR.

No need for Thompson, or the others.

Eh I dont know about that Thompson made a great play on that punt knocking the ball away. And even though he doesn't catch passes, he did a very good job run blocking last night.

Back
Top Bottom