About the refs sucking. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

About the refs sucking.

Refs in this league play favortism. Period.

-If you're going against the defending champs or the MVP; you're gonna get ****ed.
-If you're going against Ron Artest, you've got the advantage.

I strongly believe that if Manu, Finley, Bowen, etc. punched Jason Terry in the balls, they'd get fined $10,000 and they'd be playing here in game 6. It's the sad truth about the NBA. They protect who they love, and that's a well known fact my friends.

Rocky Raccoon said:
But these players want a foul on every little thing that happens to them...I was bumped going to the basket then missed the lay-up, I think I'll wine in the refs face for 5 minutes. It's those things that piss me off. It's like they think everything someone touches them it's a foul.

Tick Tac fouls I hate those. Guess who I see trying to get those. STEVE NASH

Blueprint said:
Refs in this league play favortism. Period.

-If you're going against the defending champs or the MVP; you're gonna get ****ed.
-If you're going against Ron Artest, you've got the advantage.

I strongly believe that if Manu, Finley, Bowen, etc. punched Jason Terry in the balls, they'd get fined $10,000 and they'd be playing here in game 6. It's the sad truth about the NBA. They protect who they love, and that's a well known fact my friends.

I think they would be suspended that's in the hands of the league office. I'm not positive on this but at home Dallas has the largest free-throw differential of any team in the league. Dallas has gotten all the calls in that series and you're insane if you think the NBA wants the Spurs to win. A small market team that the consensus among fans is that they're boring and they generate terrible ratings. Artest suspension had to do with his reputation and the league said that. Terry deserved the suspension because the league had to be consistent with that but Reggie Evans got off lightly he probably did the worst thing and didn't get anything but a slap on the wrist.

Back
Top Bottom