About Time! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

About Time!

HofCityFan

Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't know about anybody else but it seems like it been 2 years since Miami played last. My only hope is they don't play like it been 2 years since they played. Lets hope for a good game and nobody else gets hurt for either team:)

I just cannot wait to see which Ray Lucas shows up - it is kinda scary really. Lucas must be tortured by this wait, but everybody else needed the rest :D

Yea, the anticipation is incredible. Especially after yesterday's events. We have an opportunity to put some distance in the East and get in position for home field advantage. This will be a tough game to win and even if we lose we're still in first place but have to go up to the Meadowlands to face a rejuvinated Jets team. Let's win this one and get the confidence flowing!!

I agree LeftCoastPhin,,this game can defintely be a confidence booster..and we need that about now..

I really want to see Ricky run for over 100. I'd be ecstatic if he went for over 125. I think if we can stop A.Green on the pack and Ricky gets over 100 then we're playing our game and we could possibly win. But our line's must step it up a lot tonight. No excuses.

I am almost functionally paralyzed with anticipation... It reminds me of those last tediously slow days leading up to Christmas Day when I was a kid...

I managed to get about 3 hours of work in this morning before the losing complete focus and giving in to pregame obsession. I know what your thinking,... its pretty sad...

BUT DAMNIT HANK, I AM READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!!

13isgr81, I dont know about you but I am 24 and still cant wait till Christmas, I mean those days leading up to it are torture!!! lol
Anyway, Its been a while since we last saw our phins play and its time to get pumped!!!! Come tonight I know I wont be going to sleep till at least 1. ouch, lets make it worth it Miami. Kick some ass

NO!!!! Ricky Williams cannot run for more than 125yds. AND cannot score any TDs!!

He can have 100 yds and 0 TDs......otherwise I'll lose in fantasy football. :lol:

Sorry Clump, I NEED Ricky to be big fantasy-wise tonight or 2 of my teams are sunk...

:lol:

I have Chambers and Driver in a money league. I need them to score 32 pts to win. So, as long as the Fish lose ;), Chambers can score 2 TDs with 100 yds. In our league that is 22 pts. :)

Well, I'm neither in a Fantasy league nor do I even attempt to try and understand how they work. I'm looking at real life and the game that it contains. So sorry Clumped...I gotta root for my team to win...and massively. Well, nothing to humiliating....maybe win by only 37/38 points. hehe

Originally posted by 13isgr81
I am almost functionally paralyzed with anticipation... It reminds me of those last tediously slow days leading up to Christmas Day came when I was a kid...

I managed to get about 3 hours of work in this morning before the losing complete focus and giving in to pregame obsession. I know what your thinking,... its pretty sad...

Originally posted by 13isgr81
I am almost functionally paralyzed with anticipation... It reminds me of those last tediously slow days leading up to Christmas Day came when I was a kid...

I'm with ya!

I managed only a few productive calls today actually. All the while daydreaming of what will happen tonight!
I usually go to a bar or restaraunt for away games but I'm locking myself in my home tonight to watch. Too big a game and I probably would'nt "play well with others" if we start getting spanked.

This would have been a huge hype game regardless, but there is so much more anticipation now with this game considering what's happened to the Fins lineup. I would feel a whole lot better about this game if I was a Pack fan.... no doubt

BUT IM NOT!

SO GO FINS DANG IT! :evil: :evil:

Still 6 more hours did somebody unplug my clock here at work LOL, I know their not getting their moneys worth out of me today at work.

Back
Top Bottom