above .500 Pats are 4-0 against the Fins in DEC....YAY!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

above .500 Pats are 4-0 against the Fins in DEC....YAY!!!!

inFINSible

Don't believe everything you think.
Reaction score
Time to break another streak!!!

the Dolphins have never beaten a Patriot team with a winning record in December. 4 times it has happened. The Phins are 0-4.

doesn't that stat just warm your heart???:yes:

Originally posted by Expo88
You sure know how to make a fan feel good. :rolleyes:

:lol:

:lol: with all the streaks were busting this year....I'm THRILLED to find this one. :D

our consecutive opening day wins...Texans beat us...

our consecutive losses vs. the Jets at their house...we beat the Jets at their house this year...

anymore...i'm sure there are...c'mon lets see them...

Go Fins!!!

winning at home, loosing on the road...

Originally posted by muddaconch
He'll get it done. That record will be 35-15 after Sunday.

How come someone didn't post the picture that says Tom Brady has the #1 record among active QB's?

good point, and to be honest I had no idea that was true until I was watching the Dallas game and that graphic came up with the top four or five...now Im not saying this is what Im thinking, but I wonder if people use Fiedler's W-L record as a main reason to keep him in, as his stats arent great, but Brady's stats are pretty decent, so Pats fans really dont need to....

Just a thought, I really dont know. But still, Fiedler is gonna bring it to NE this weekend :D

because patriot fans aren't on message boards trashing brady, calling for his head after a thanksgiving clinic, while admins are forced to create a brady board due to the sheer volume of contoversy ;). Dolphan984 is making a point with that pic, and a darn good one :)

Dont forget this streak, the Patriots are 6-0 agaisnt teams with winning records this year :)

Eyes are on Jay Fiedler, if he plays like he has been playing against any team then we have high chances of winning the rest of our games.

Originally posted by pats4life
Dont forget this streak, the Patriots are 6-0 agaisnt teams with winning records this year :)

This thread is about breaking streaks....ours , yours...it don't matter.:D

Back
Top Bottom