Abramson: Source says Dolphins like Cyrus Kouandjio | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Abramson: Source says Dolphins like Cyrus Kouandjio

gafin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Although Notre Dame tackle/guard Zack Martin is the popular name to go to the Dolphins with the No. 19 overall pick, a source with knowledge of the situation tells the Palm Beach Post that Miami general manager Dennis Hickey prefers Alabama tackle Cyrus Kouandjio.

Hickey sees Martin as a guard and the Dolphins want a right tackle in the first round, the source said.

The Dolphins also like Michigan tackle Taylor Lewan. But assuming Lewan is off the board, the Dolphins prefer Kouandjio to Virginia tackle Morgan Moses.

“Dennis has got a love for Kouandjio and he should be sitting there for them,” the source said.

See more at: http://blogs.palmbeachpost.com/thed...si-to-inside-linebacker/#sthash.FVLMN8oS.dpuf

I don't know about drafting another injured player, especially in the first round.

I think his injury concerns are maybe a little overblown. I think he has been fine in workouts and Dr. Andrews says his knee is fine.

in 2012 he looked like a prototype nfl left tackle top 10 pick...this year he looked like he gained bad weight and developed some bad habits...i like the player...i like it more at right tackle or guard but i swear this was top 10 worthy pick left tackle talent a year ago

fell off seriously in 2013...i took him off my board cause i heard i guess bad info that for medical he wouldn't play for anyone in 2014...might have to take a medical redshirt...that seems to be a bunch of mularkey i guess...and so yeah i'm interested...would like to see him lose some of that what i think is bad body weight

pick #19 though ehhh a little rich...top 40 more my blood off what i have seen of late...some sluggish tape this last season...but i cant help but think that athlete i saw in 2012 is in there still somewhere

my God what is with this team? why are we always going after injured players or injury prone players? SMFH. :crazy:cuz it's worked out so great for us in the past. The only instance is Grimes...

Didnt this guy fail his physical at the combine just a few months ago?

in 2012 he looked like a prototype nfl left tackle top 10 pick...this year he looked like he gained bad weight and developed some bad habits...i like the player...i like it more at right tackle or guard but i swear this was top 10 worthy pick left tackle talent a year ago

fell off seriously in 2013...i took him off my board cause i heard i guess bad info that for medical he wouldn't play for anyone in 2014...might have to take a medical redshirt...that seems to be a bunch of mularkey i guess...and so yeah i'm interested...would like to see him lose some of that what i think is bad body weight

pick #19 though ehhh a little rich...top 40 more my blood off what i have seen of late...

Perhaps they are looking at trading down with Cleveland or San Francisco at the end of the 1st round.

Also possible the Dolphins are using Abramson to blow some smoke.

Perhaps they are looking at trading down with Cleveland or San Francisco at the end of the 1st round.

Also possible the Dolphins are using Abramson to blow some smoke.

very true...we are approaching that time i can tell ya that...the next 2 weeks before teams bunker down are gonna be hot air all over the place

pick #19 though ehhh a little rich...top 40 more my blood off what i have seen of late...some sluggish tape this last season...but i cant help but think that athlete i saw in 2012 is in there still somewhere

Do you believe that there will be a starting caliber RT available, for this year, at #50? I do not.

Even hickey wouldnt be this stupid

very true...we are approaching that time i can tell ya that...the next 2 weeks before teams bunker down are gonna be hot air all over the place

Abramson goes on to really detail plans for almost every round and what positions they are targeting. I am thinking this a smoke being fed to him, they want this out there.

Just about everything I read in that article made me cringe, except for Misi moving inside. Scary stuff.

my God what is with this team? why are we always going after injured players or injury prone players? SMFH. :crazy:cuz it's worked out so great for us in the past. The only instance is Grimes...

Lol. So you're believing this report as though it's gospel? C'mon, no team tips off any interest like this to the media.

Back
Top Bottom