According To Coach Wannstedt: The AFC East | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

According To Coach Wannstedt: The AFC East

I agree Dolfan, we are always up North in the second half of the season. However, on the same token, all 3 Northern teams do come and play in South Florida early in the season, when it is hot.

Schedule, Shmedule

I don't like finishing the season in NE again either, but as I see it, we'll have 12 wins by then and the division locked up, so the game will be meaningless.

I have a strong feeling the Phins are going to run away with the division. The Bills have improved but they still have holes. NE has a much harder schedule this year and Lady Luck won't be on their side twice. As for the @#$%^ Jets, I think they'll be lucky to break even. Their D has big names, but they've never played together - bad cohesion means botched plays and penalities. On offense, Mawae and Martin are awesome, but the rest of their line is banged up, Testeverde blows and the receivers are all midgets. They won last year because they had a great +/- margin. Won't happen again. Phins go 12-4, rest finish between 7-9 and 9-7.

Back
Top Bottom