According to SportsCenter... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

According to SportsCenter...

MikeO said:
Does anyone currently have the Mets payroll? I'm just curious.....its gotta be over $150 mill and they are looking at some big guys still. Numerous ones, not just one or two.

It's actually about the same as last year right now. The Mets lopped a LOT of salary off the payroll this offseason and so far have only replaced that. In fact, they may even be a touch under the $108M they had last year (I think that was their payroll; it was around there, anyway).

phunwin said:
It's actually about the same as last year right now. The Mets lopped a LOT of salary off the payroll this offseason and so far have only replaced that. In fact, they may even be a touch under the $108M they had last year (I think that was their payroll; it was around there, anyway).

amazing.

I wonder what their limit is....$150....$200 mill. It's gotta be up there they still have guys like Zito, Manny, and now Tejeda on the table. They obviously won't get them all but they could easily get 2

MikeO said:
amazing.

I wonder what their limit is....$150....$200 mill. It's gotta be up there they still have guys like Zito, Manny, and now Tejeda on the table. They obviously won't get them all but they could easily get 2

I don't know that they've set a hard cap, but I'd be shocked if they went over $130M.

Edit: Incidentally, I'd LOVE to add Tejada. Reyes is ludicriously overrated.

Back
Top Bottom