Account login/password reset errors | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Account login/password reset errors

NY-Dolphin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hello, I have not logged in to FinHeaven since last season. My username is NewYorkDolphin and I have tried to reset my password. When I do so, by entering the registered email, I get a message saying "you cannot email other users"??? I couldn't even send a "Contact Us" with the original address in the email field without getting the same message "you cannot email other users" error. Can you help? Thanks.

Hmm, this seems to be happening more and more lately. I am sending you a PM to the screen name NY-Dolphin, with how to fix the problem.

Hey Nublar - Just sent you a PM regarding the same exact issue as the OP has stated. My original username: Mr_Freezetag

Thanks a bunch

sorry to ask a different question in this thread but i didnt really see a point in creating a thread for a potential stupid question so i will just hope someone more knowledgeable than me knows the answer and looks in this thread. I spend alot of my time on this website on my phone but it wont let me log in. which sucks kinda because after i look through a couple of threads it says i have looked at to many threads and cant look through anymore. of course that eventually goes away and i can view some threads till it happens again.

Also i recently accidentally downloaded a RSS 2.0 from this website on my phone of course i have no idea that it is and was more or less hoping it would let me sign in but i dont think it does. could someone please tell me what an RSS 2.0 is? thanks and sorry for asking an off topic question.

Back
Top Bottom