"Accountability"... not just the players, but the coaching staff as well | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Accountability"... not just the players, but the coaching staff as well

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
I am one of few Sparano supporters left. I think Sparano is a good head coach, but also believe he is learning on the job. No one can question his passion for the game, but there are a few things he needs to work on. One of which is accountability, and I don't mean just with the players, but for the coaching staff as well. He needs to understand that this is HIS football team now, and no longer is it Parcell's team. Sparano seems like a coach that respects his players and holds them accountable, but he needs to do the same thing with the coaching staff.

There should be no excuse for being unprepared on special teams when the gunner for the Ravens was left all by himself. That has absolutely nothing to do with talent, rather with coaching.

That play-action pass under 2 minutes left in the game should tell you how far Henning is over his head. I don't think you could've fooled the worst Madden player on that play. Again, this has nothing to do with talent, rather coaching.

So just like players can end up in Tony's doghouse, so should the coaches. There is a reason the wildcat hasn't shown up.

Back
Top Bottom