Achane/Brooks | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Achane/Brooks

Jamesw

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
If Achane is as good as he seems and if Chris Brooks (big RB from BYU) can impress in short yardage situations, I hope we don't pursue Cook at all. The result would hopefully be using any "Cook" money to re-sign Wilkins/Seiler
Simple Formula: Achane+Brooks x -Cook =Wilkins/Seiler

I would love it if the Dolphins can produce their own young/ cheap star running back. I honestly do not think they will pursue Dalvin Cook. They may add another big name still, but not Dalvin, more like Melvin Ingram like they did last year. They will likely bring in a couple of Melvin type players with one being a big name (SUH???) and solidify a championship calibre roster. RB hopefully is already set, with a young BEAST and the other pieces already in camp.

Dalvin Cook has been to four consecutive Pro Bowls. Christopher Brooks is approximately as likely to make the team as I am.

Confused Robert Downey Jr GIF

I hear you brother but Cook is a monster when healthy

Might end up being the missing piece that gets us to the promised land

I trust whatever coach decides to do

3 take aways

Last run was AWESOME!!!!

He was facing a team that averaged 139 yards rushing against them

Kiko Alonso was trying to stop him LOLOLOLOLOLO

- Dalvin is great and if they could get him for cheap then do it

I am partial to Cook because he came from my High school (Miami Central) and also because he single handedly beat my Canes three years in a row when he played for FSU

Seriously he was their whole offense back then and put the team on his back time and time again . That is rare and with our passing game would be deadly
@Buddy

Its a nice thought to " reallocate that money elsewhere!" but you're forgetting that when we extend Wilkins - we're staring down the barrel of a CAP INCREASE for the duration we'd have Cook.

Win now seems the mantra. I would not consider the monetary ramifications at this point. If we have a chance at signing Cook we should do it. After all it seems he wants to come to the team.
Who's the odd man out if this materialized?

Win now seems the mantra. I would not consider the monetary ramifications at this point. If we have a chance at signing Cook we should do it. After all it seems he wants to come to the team.
Who's the odd man out if this materialized?

Gaskin or Ahmed most likely

Just look at the Jets and THAT cap hit for one guy! Now that’s all in especially if he gets injured!

Back
Top Bottom