Adam Froman Fouth Ranked QB? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adam Froman Fouth Ranked QB?

LouPhinFan

It's ok to say "I don't know".
Club Member
Reaction score
Froman didn’t really become a passing quarterback until he went to a junior college in Santa Rosa, Calif. He developed into an efficient junior-college passer and carried that 60 percent-plus completion rate to his next two seasons at Louisville.

There are other numbers that are even more impressive at this time of year: 4.55 and 4.08. These times in the 40 yards and the 20-yard shuttle are among the best of any QB in a class loaded with impressive athletes like Cam Newton, Blaine Gabbert, Jake Locker and Tyrod Taylor...

http://fifthdown.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/04/23/n-f-l-draft-adam-froman-fourth-ranked-quarterback/

Interesting. I know the Sausage King of Louisville has been gaining ground for some teams (49ers), but wow, the 4th best QB prospect?

We haven't shown any interest in him so far as I know.

Well I tell you what, the kid is athletic, is an excellent leader, and has good mechanics. In this draft class, that's enough.

We haven't shown any interest in him so far as I know.

We were there at U of L's pro day to watch Powell, so I'm sure we saw him. Plus we could always have asked Powell about the Sausage King on one of his visits.

Back
Top Bottom