Adam Gase 2.0 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adam Gase 2.0

He's a fk up. But, if he had a great defensive coach and defense, he could be okay.

Gase lucked himself into Ajayi. We hardly even ran his offense. McDaniel built this scheme and gameplan and got us this close. McDaniel HAS to get better but comparing him to Gase is a stretch.

This is going too far. McDaniel has done a fine job.
Thank you. When you give positive input it must be for real after all we went through with our last QB and few regimes.

Lol your comparing him to a guy who`s lucky to be coaching a high school team if he even still has that job cmon man . He`s a rookie and he`s done way more good for the team then bad . I wonder what all you Debbie downers will think when he wins us our first playoff game in 20 plus years .
Dude
Seriously
McDaniel should be coaching high school ball
He’s a schmuck who cannot call a game
What good is he then?
If he wants to save his job then he’ll hire a real NFL play caller and let the adults take over

He should have ran the ball in the 4th quarter with the lead and he didn't. Instead he calls only 3 running plays. To me that's legitimately something to question him about. He doesn't seem to learn.

Dude
Seriously
What good is he then?
If he wants to save his job then he’ll hire a real NFL play caller and let the adults take over
Lol ya ok .. A schmuck lol , i seriously don`t think i can take anything you say seriously anymore .

Lol ya ok .. A schmuck lol , i seriously don`t think i can take anything you say seriously anymore .
If you had an ounce of smarts you learn from your mistakes and he hasn’t yet and we’re 14 games in and he keeps repeating them
Maybe you like watching ineptness, maybe you find it calming
Never took your opinions seriously anyway and your comment confirms it
If you keep rooting for schmuck what does that make you???

If you had an ounce of smarts you learn from your mistakes and he hasn’t yet and we’re 14 games in and he keeps repeating them
Maybe you like watching ineptness, maybe you find it calming
Never took your opinions seriously anyway and your comment confirms it
If you keep rooting for schmuck what does that make you???
If he is a schmuck ,which he ain`t i bet you he`s actually smarter then you , me rooting for him makes me a fan . Something i use to think you were until this little losing streak .

Dude I was rooting for him too but he’s not smart
It gets tiresome watching a guy not learning and repeating the same mistakes over and over and over and over again

Dude
Seriously
What good is he then?
Yes. All legendary head coaches are amazing in their rookie season. Keep turning them over as quickly as possible.

Yes. All legendary head coaches are amazing in their rookie season. Keep turning them over as quickly as possible.
I hate turnover
However he’s just not learning
He seems incapable of it
Can’t waste four years on a guy who repeats the same mistakes over and over again and has the inability to learn from them

Back
Top Bottom