Adam Gase: "Brilliant Offensive Mind" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adam Gase: "Brilliant Offensive Mind"

gofundme.thumb.png.f3df912196977e2f8ca65f867e783010.png

I figured out a long time ago by watching him that he was one of the top 3 frauds in the NFL, and said it right here on this site. In reality he's one of the top 3 frauds at any level in any sport.

What are your thoughts on Flores? I don't think I've seen your POV on him yet.Curious to hear it.

Lmao! I always knew Gasy was a fraud. All he did for Manning was get him coffee and Gatorade. Gasy would probably try to call a play and Manning would tell him that’s not we do things.

Lmao! I always knew Gasy was a fraud. All he did for Manning was get him coffee and Gatorade. Gasy would probably try to call a play and Manning would tell him that’s not we do things.
That mofo won the lottery when he signed w us. Made millions and then that pos gave his friend cutler a $10 million contract for 1 yr which I’m convinced he split w cutler. No one was signing cutler that year. It was more like theft. Not to mention his coordinator doing lines of cocaine with him. Then the dumbass jets sign him? Smh

I don't think there's a more hated former player on 2 jetsy forums than Peyton Manning!

What are your thoughts on Flores? I don't think I've seen your POV on him yet.Curious to hear it.

I think any novice can see a poorly coached team. Miami isn't a poorly coached team. They've just got work to do.

People have to realize that somebody like a Flores was the only coach that was going to touch a job like Miami. No proven coach was going to come work for this front office and ownership.

I have given my thoughts on Flores before - bottom line is that his fate as Miami's head coach ultimately depends on the quarterback position and offensive line. Looks like he has a shot in my opinion. He'll work to fix the defense, but he needs better players up front.

Gase was like Philbin in that he rode a top 3 QB to some sort of perceived glory. Manning (though I think he's the most overrated QB in history) and Rodgers will make anyone look good. Kind of the Larry Coker effect.

Back
Top Bottom