"Adam Gase Facial Expression" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Adam Gase Facial Expression"

corona

Rookie
Reaction score
I caught it at the end of the game when he was running off the field and again during his press conference. He still looks likes hes pissed even after this win like we have much more work to do, on to Buffalo, and these dam players better get it right . Did anyone else kinda get that vibe from him???:ponder:

He knows they left points off the board. He is frustrated with the penalities and lack of discipline with some players. But you should never be satisfied after a win.

The great ones never are.

Hope he keeps the game ball this time. This one was well deserved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This coach is not content with mediocrity. It's a trait that's been sorely missed on this team after years of Sparano fist pumps, Philbin "I take responsibility" speeches, and Cam Cameron "we need those thumbs to go in this direction" optimism.

This Buffalo game is big. A win and this team will be fully bought in to Gase's way of thinking. A bad loss and we are right where we were last week. Hoping for a W to keep the culture change on the right path.

Yea I noticed that too. I think he knows this team is fully capable of taking a step-backward from here, and he has to make sure they don't.

Its at least more interesting now...you have to give the man time to effect changes in the culture there....that is what some of us were trying to caution the lynch mob about that were calling for Gase's head already.

This game only proves that Gase's fate is still uncertain...but people need to remember that some of the greatest coaches ever started slow in year one.

Enjoy the ride!

The coach should never be satisfied, just doing his job.

Early in the game Miami did not look fundamentally sound...drops, penalties (particularly James), didn't get it in the end zone, a couple of 1 yard drives...but in the second half Miami appeared to have worn the Steelers down on both sides of the ball. A very nice surprise and team win. But as far as coach Gase he will find plenty on tape for Miami to improve on.

We have too many undisciplined garbage w this team. That is 100% coaching. How many years in a row did Shula's teams have the fewest penalties in the league? It was ridiculous. I haven't checked but I'm willing to bet BB's teams are always at the top of the heap in fewest penalties. The "stupids" are the worst. Like the one that Jones got after a 3rd down stop. They are back breakers and good coaches don't put up w that and good teams don't make a habit of doing those things. Gase has a long way to go yet.

I don't care about his facial expressions. I didn't appreciate the phrase he said after the blocked field goal. Didn't appreciate it at all. It lowered my opinion of him as a person.

We've heard plenty about lockerroom talk the past week or so. Lockerroom talk from whom? It's not the high class or most respected people who offer those terms or desires. Just the opposite. It's the type of person you expect to end up on the wrong end of a felony charge someday.

Gase's phrasing is not that level. Much tighter to normal, among American males. I expected much more from him. I'll never understand why those phrases are necessary at all, as opposed to non-profanity that carries exactly the same meaning and frustration.

That lip read partially spoiled today's performance for me.

I don't care about his facial expressions. I didn't appreciate the phrase he said after the blocked field goal. Didn't appreciate it at all. It lowered my opinion of him as a person.

We've heard plenty about lockerroom talk the past week or so. Lockerroom talk from whom? It's not the high class or most respected people who offer those terms or desires. Just the opposite. It's the type of person you expect to end up on the wrong end of a felony charge someday.

Gase's phrasing is not that level. Much tighter to normal, among American males. I expected much more from him. I'll never understand why those phrases are necessary at all, as opposed to non-profanity that carries exactly the same meaning and frustration.

That lip read partially spoiled today's performance for me.
Have video? Didn't catch it live.

I caught it at the end of the game when he was running off the field and again during his press conference. He still looks likes hes pissed even after this win like we have much more work to do, on to Buffalo, and these dam players better get it right . Did anyone else kinda get that vibe from him???:ponder:

Personally, the only time I ever want to see my HC happy and Satisfied, is when the team is hoisting the SB trophy in February.

Back
Top Bottom