"Adam Gase Facial Expression" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Adam Gase Facial Expression"

He's our first non-moron coach. He knows that the Big Ben injury was a gift, and that you have to stomp on their throats when they present you their necks. This team still looked like ass, but the Steelers had head stroke and stunk it up for some key plays.

I don't care about his facial expressions. I didn't appreciate the phrase he said after the blocked field goal. Didn't appreciate it at all. It lowered my opinion of him as a person.

We've heard plenty about lockerroom talk the past week or so. Lockerroom talk from whom? It's not the high class or most respected people who offer those terms or desires. Just the opposite. It's the type of person you expect to end up on the wrong end of a felony charge someday.

Gase's phrasing is not that level. Much tighter to normal, among American males. I expected much more from him. I'll never understand why those phrases are necessary at all, as opposed to non-profanity that carries exactly the same meaning and frustration.

That lip read partially spoiled today's performance for me.

For years we have clamored for a HC to show a little emotion and have some balls. Now that we do some are condeming him? SMFH.

This is a very good thing.

Your consistently best coaches are almost all arrogant a-holes. 24/7, rule with a iron fist, a-holes. But for an NFL coach that's a good thing. And he has that in him.

There's to many players, coaches, and other staff on a team for a coach to be feared. Not enough time in the day for him to baby sit.

I don't know if Gase will succeed, but I'm a believer in him. When he left Ajayi at home, benched Walt Aiken for being late to a meeting, cut 3 Olinemen, you can see he's drawing that line in the sand and putting everyone on notice.

I also remember he was once asked about how Seattle shut his defense down in the SB, he immediately looked st thenreporter snd said, "that isn't gonna happen again." I like that confidence in himself, teams feed off it, amd if they don't, Gase showed he will cut them.

Your consistently best coaches are almost all arrogant a-holes. 24/7, rule with a iron fist, a-holes. But for an NFL coach that's a good thing. And he has that in him.

There's to many players, coaches, and other staff on a team for a coach to be feared. Not enough time in the day for him to baby sit.

I don't know if Gase will succeed, but I'm a believer in him. When he left Ajayi at home, benched Walt Aiken for being late to a meeting, cut 3 Olinemen, you can see he's drawing that line in the sand and putting everyone on notice.

I also remember he was once asked about how Seattle shut his defense down in the SB, he immediately looked st thenreporter snd said, "that isn't gonna happen again." I like that confidence in himself, teams feed off it, amd if they don't, Gase showed he will cut them.

Exactly....we've had enough of the choirboys like Philbin.

George S. Patton used "lockeroom" talk as well....I'll take that in my leader over someone who is a liar and false....pretending to be politically correct.

He was handslapping and celebrating the victory with Maxwell at the end....so it struck me that this guy is a leader and figured out how to motivate Maxwell.

Exactly....we've had enough of the choirboys like Philbin.

George S. Patton used "lockeroom" talk as well....I'll take that in my leader over someone who is a liar and false....pretending to be politically correct.

I also noticed Gase handslapping and celebrating with Maxwell at games end.....and it struck me that he figured put how to motivate him to play well.....thats what good leaders do.

I think it was very important to give everyone a fresh start. He holds players accountable for doing their jobs and being professional. Also, he moves on after the punishment is administered. Ajayi is a good example. Inactive for the first game, but not a word since that incident.

I don't care about his facial expressions. I didn't appreciate the phrase he said after the blocked field goal. Didn't appreciate it at all. It lowered my opinion of him as a person.

We've heard plenty about lockerroom talk the past week or so. Lockerroom talk from whom? It's not the high class or most respected people who offer those terms or desires. Just the opposite. It's the type of person you expect to end up on the wrong end of a felony charge someday.

Gase's phrasing is not that level. Much tighter to normal, among American males. I expected much more from him. I'll never understand why those phrases are necessary at all, as opposed to non-profanity that carries exactly the same meaning and frustration.

Awww, you ok brah?

You are aware that most communication is non-verbal, right?

Doesn't Belichick always look pissed off?

Bill IMO always looks somewhat irritated.

You're darn if you do and darn if you don't. I want to see Gase continue to do whatever he wants to do and see how that works. I believe he got their attention for sure. The team played hard all day long.

Ozzy rules!!

I also remember a reporter asking him a couple weeks after he was hired about a defensive coach in college who is now in the nfl that gase lost to 6 STRAIGHT TIMES and if he worried about it knowing he would face him again at some point in the nfl.

He got a look on his face that he wasnt happy about that question and then told her......., "i can tell you this, that will never happen again". So, why in 6 try's couldnt he not figure the guy out and NOW he gurantees it "wont happen again"'? He just slapped his head one day after going to the nfl and said, "ooohhh, thats how i could have beat him"? And didnt seattle beat him opening day with miami?

I think gase better make sure he has the money in the bank before he writes a check.The "wont happen again" thing needs to be put to rest before it catches up with him.

Back
Top Bottom