Adam Gase offensive scheme in Denver very informative | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adam Gase offensive scheme in Denver very informative

Hey look, another one.

New article posted that's a good read that can answer a lot of members questions. Didn't want it to get lost in the main thread since it's moving so quickly. But I'm pretty positive it's a little to depth read for you there bud.

Adam Gase offensive scheme in Denver = Peyton Manning on field offense coordinator.

Adam Gase offensive scheme in Denver = Peyton Manning on field offense coordinator.

Bull**** apparently you've done no research on what Gase changed in Denver, but since you said it it must be true. So people on this board just state **** aimlessly like its fact give me a ****ing break.

Bull**** apparently you've done no research on what Gase changed in Denver, but since you said it it must be true. So people on this board just state **** aimlessly like its fact give me a ****ing break.

Someone needs a few beers # fact

Thats the honest truth right there. And cutler was already a qb who had been in the probowl and not some raw rookie journeyman qb gase coached up where all others failed.

And as pointed out in another article in a thread here, gase says he isnt married to ANY offensive philosophy ala wanny, cam, sparano. Thats almost NEVER good.

There is absolutely NO doubt that Gase would be a major improvement...

at OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR

the Dolphins need a Head Coach.

I hope this works out, but I distinctly remember when Mike McCoy was the Bronco OC

they said the exact same things about him, since he WAS the OC until he was hired by the Chargers

He hasn't exactly lit up the AFC West since he became their head coach, and they definitely have the best QB in that division.

Tannehill is not the best QB in the AFC East. Improving the QB play is only one small slice of the pizza pie :ponder:

Thats the honest truth right there. And cutler was already a qb who had been in the probowl and not some raw rookie journeyman qb gase coached up where all others failed.

And as pointed out in another article in a thread here, gase says he isnt married to ANY offensive philosophy ala wanny, cam, sparano. Thats almost NEVER good.

Why does finheaven always hype up a new hire? It's getting old. I know nothing about gase but just hearing ppl say he was manning offensive coordinator makes me laugh. Manning is his own coordinator, that is part of the reason he is a hall of fame qb. I would of kept Campbell.

Why does finheaven always hype up a new hire? It's getting old. I know nothing about gase but just hearing ppl say he was manning offensive coordinator makes me laugh. Manning is his own coordinator, that is part of the reason he is a hall of fame qb. I would of kept Campbell.

That was my initial point. Manning ran that offense, called his own plays, audibled whenever he wanted, etc... How much credit does Gase deserve for having a HoF QB at the helm of his offense? I'm not convined.

Then why complain?

What's crazy to me how many people on a football forum that posts so much truly don't no X's and O's outside Madden. The fail to see what Gase brought to the table for Peyton. West coast spacing, air coryell vert concepts, route trees that hode Peyton's weaknesses post injury. I've been a coordinator albeit at a 5A high school for 7 years I know what I'm looking at when I watch film. I just wanted to post an article that broke down some of Gase's scheme in a simplistic manner. It doesn't scratch the surface on what he brings to the table. But to many hear don't read **** they just post their opinion as fact.

What's crazy to me how many people on a football forum that posts so much truly don't no X's and O's outside Madden. The fail to see what Gase brought to the table for Peyton. West coast spacing, air coryell vert concepts, route trees that hode Peyton's weaknesses post injury. I've been a coordinator albeit at a 5A high school for 7 years I know what I'm looking at when I watch film. I just wanted to post an article that broke down some of Gase's scheme in a simplistic manner. It doesn't scratch the surface on what he brings to the table. But to many hear don't read **** they just post their opinion as fact.

I think the issue here is that Peyton Manning is arguably the best QB in NFL history. In addition, the receivers who were being utilized in that West Coast spacing, Air Coryell vert concepts, and route trees to hide Manning's weaknesses were....

Demaryius Thomas, Wes Welker, Eric Decker, Julius Thomas, and a fully healthy Knowshon Moreno out of the backfield. This was an all-time talented offense with playmakers the likes of which had rarely been seen as a collection in NFL history.

Adam Gase could have drawn up plays on an Etch-a-Sketch, and chances are Manning and these receivers would have made it work.

I think the issue here is that Peyton Manning is arguably the best QB in NFL history. In addition, the receivers who were being utilized in that West Coast spacing, Air Coryell vert concepts, and route trees to hide Manning's weaknesses were....

Demaryius Thomas, Wes Welker, Eric Decker, Julius Thomas, and a fully healthy Knowshon Moreno out of the backfield. This was an all-time talented offense with playmakers the likes of which had rarely been seen as a collection in NFL history.

Adam Gase could have drawn up plays on an Etch-a-Sketch, and chances are Manning and these receivers would have made it work.

I agree Peyton the best ever in my opinion. But from all the game film I watched over the last 2 days to get a feel for Gase. Over 80% of the formations and motioning was predetermined pre snap with only a few audibles out of those sets. Etch a sketch my ass prove me wrong, you can't your just trying to attribute all the success to the players talent. The film doesn't lie Gase put them all in position for a record breaking year and hats off to Denvers players for executing it wonderfully.

Back
Top Bottom