Adam Gase's Eyes Now Trending On Twitter Lol | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adam Gase's Eyes Now Trending On Twitter Lol

OMG -- go to about 6:15 in -- this is really SAD! (ok Pathetic!)

tenor.gif
gremlin-confused-scared-panicking-panicked-gif-7412206

Hahahha did he ever look like this with us?

Yes. That's why he wore his hat with the brim down over his eyes all the time. I'm now pretty sure that Gase is somewhere on 'the spectrum' and that the stress of the job has brought out the worst of it with regards to how he interacts in social situations.

I think we often read too much into a coach's body language, but in this case it's hard to ignore.

Must have left his "make my eyes look normal" contacts in Miami. Dude looks nutz

Yes. That's why he wore his hat with the brim down over his eyes all the time. I'm now pretty sure that Gase is somewhere on 'the spectrum' and that the stress of the job has brought out the worst of it with regards to how he interacts in social situations.

I think we often read too much into a coach's body language, but in this case it's hard to ignore.
Over on JetNation, there are a few poster associated professionally and/or personally with people On The Spectrum and the consensus seems to be that Adam exhibits those characteristics.

Hmmm... This guy describes EXACTLY what we saw Gase do at the presser. I think its true he's got Aspergers:

Hot damn, they are ruthlessly mocking their own coach over there: https://forums.jetnation.com/topic/142615-press-conference/

If Gase doesn't win fast things will get uuuuuugly.

You know, it's screwed up but I still think Gase could be a good coach in the right situation, if he is willing to be humbled a bit, evaluate what went wrong in Miami, and take positive corrective steps. I think he started out well in 2016, but then changed things up -- for the worse -- in 2017 and beyond, and he just couldn't figure out how to stuff the cork back in the bottle.

But yeah, this is a really bad start for him. If the Jets struggle this season (seems likely with that roster) he could be out quickly.

Back
Top Bottom