Adam Schedter Just Reported On NFL Network... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adam Schedter Just Reported On NFL Network...

If we keep the first overall pick, it will indeed be defense. It wins championchips..Ask the Giants about that. Stomp on brady's head all day that's why we need haynseworth lol. If we stay, im willing to put money on that were taking dorsey

yea dorsey would be my bet if i had to choose rihgt now, but I do like Matt Ryan i mean i am just not comfortable with John Beck going into next season our starter

Chris Long is the best pick Dorsey is more suited for a 4-3 scheme and Miami won't be running that.

hmmmmm......so I guess Zach Thomas's Hall Of Fame career in MIA was just by standing up all the time,or was Zach just there?

Even if you think Zach could ever possibly return at 100% you have to consider age. I'm a huge ZT fan but the fact is his best days are behind him and we can't count on him anymore.

I think i'd rather go with an offensive player, be it a linemen, or a QB, or even McFadden in that very unlikely event. To me the most SECURE option is trading down, because the clear cut number one guy just isn't there, and this team has plenty of holes that need filling.
when is the clear cut number 1 guy ever taken first. in the last few drafts, the clear cut best guy in the draft hasnt went first. Calvin Johnson, Reggie Bush...Alex Smith wasnt the best the year before.

If somebody knowledgeable without bias would answer my question as to whether or not C.Long needs to bulk up I would be able to make a more informed decision.

Based on motor alone thats fine, but thats why I liked the matt roth pick, and I am looking like an idiot for that so far.

If he needs to bulk up... how much?

than I have to determine how much speed he will loose, because inevitably, if you have more mass, generally you slow down.

I guess I'm still on the dorsey bandwagon for now, if we stay at the top.

We could get Chris Long with our pick, would he make a bigger impact? I dont know but missing out on a once in every 15 year prospect like Dorsey would in my opinion be a big mistake. Dorsey has all the skills to dominate in all he does. People dont speculate look at the film, we wont have the chance in a long time to get such a force on our team, the NFL is full of high motor guys and its good to have that trait but what we need is talent and thats what Dorsey has.

I just don't get the pick as a whole I guess.

If we switch to a 3-4 and draft chris long, and move taylor to OLB, than we still need a DE. In theory I guess we could still use roth, but in drafting long, aren't we essentially demoting matt roth??

If we put long in at OLB, than we still need to address the front three with another selection later or a FA.

I don't know for sure how we are going to convert to this 3-4 with so many missing pieces.

If we stay at 4-3 than either guy makes more sense.

I would hate to draft long and make him a OLB when our 3 DL would get dominated on every down.

I'm just not seeing it really. How can we instill a new D when we don't have the pieces to do so?

It seems to be a bandwagon type thing, if some sport show say Shack would be better fit for nose tackle, we would have a share of posters saying we should draft him instead of looking at what he does or what he has done.

yea dorsey would be my bet if i had to choose rihgt now, but I do like Matt Ryan i mean i am just not comfortable with John Beck going into next season our starter

You and me too. I just got done watching the John Beck games on NFL videos. Ugh! He was disgusting! Please, BP, bring us Matt Ryan! Please!

If we keep the first overall pick, it will indeed be defense. It wins championchips..Ask the Giants about that. Stomp on brady's head all day that's why we need haynseworth lol. If we stay, im willing to put money on that were taking dorsey

I don't know. Last I saw, it was Eli Manning, not Michael Strahan throwing the "SB game winning TD".

When that defense left the field with 2:40 left, guess what? THEY WERE STILL LOSING!!!

QB's win championships...defense just keeps you in the game. Thus, why ELI MANNING was the SB MVP, not Strahan or anyone on the defense for that matter.

If MIA keeps the #1 overall pick. It's a no brainer: Matt Ryan.

motion...

are you saying we should cut ties with zach?

I didn't think his production had dropped that much until the 07 season with the concussions and such.

I would have to double check but didn't he just lead the league in tackles 2 years ago?

With the ages of some of the guys on the pats defense, I tend to think age may be overrated just a bit.

Back
Top Bottom