adam schefner on nfl network | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

adam schefner on nfl network

ohiobryan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
just reported the lions will take calvin johnson and the browns will take joe thomas..........this could be a dream day come true for us dolfans..brady quinn in aqua and orange we need to move up to 5 or 6 i don't trust minnesota at 7 agreed?

No. Let him come to us, unless they will take just a third to drop.

tampa bay and minnesota i don't trust we need to move up........

ah, and i dont feel the reports are completely accurate, the also reported we were taking braylon edwards at 2 a couple years ago, and you know the rest of that story.

I think we need to stay put. We have many areas to address. Every year we waste away picks. With that said I think he will be there at 9. If not we can still get a Qb later in the draft.

We finally have a chance to get a franchise QB. All it will cost us is a 3rd maybe? U have to pull the trigger. There's a reason why the other QB'S after Quinn are called 2nd tier QB'S

ah, and i dont feel the reports are completely accurate, the also reported we were taking braylon edwards at 2 a couple years ago, and you know the rest of that story.
Yea...I am really confused on what to think about Quinn...I really wish that Duanta could pan out for us but Im just not sure if he will...I would trade our 3rd to move up and get Quinn but that would be all I could give...By the way...like the sig Go Memphis

Back
Top Bottom