Adam Schefter to leave NFL Network | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adam Schefter to leave NFL Network

fishypete

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Schefter to leave NFL Network for ESPN?[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]...Pro Football Talk is reporting Adam Schefter, who still is under contract with NFL Network, will join ESPN later this year. [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Pro Football Talk
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/04/15/sources-schefter-to-espn/

I was wondering what happened to Adam...he hasn't been on the program for awhile...well this explains it.​
[/FONT]​

He wanted a new contract and NFLN did not want to pay him what he wanted.

He is the best in the business IMO

He wanted a new contract and NFLN did not want to pay him what he wanted.

He is the best in the business IMO

he knew everything he knew because he worked for the nfl...

now that he'll work for ESPN, he'll have a harder time getting all that info he had, oh boy will that be a reality check

It seems like after the combine he has gone ghost and this explains it. He wants a million a year I believe, similar to Mort and the Glazer . . . NFL network was only going to give him a 100 thousand dollar raise . . . I don't know where that leaves him from a million . . . and I don't know if ESPN is going to pay him that million . . . but he definitely wont have the INSIDE scoops, that he had with the NFL network . . . at ESPN. He will still break news, but it wont be like before. Still I think he clearly pulled away as the best at breaking news in the NFL and I don't think that title will last at ESPN.

It will be so awesome watching the draft without Shefter's smug face telling us the pick 10 seconds before the commisioner announces the pick!

Schefter was a little annoying on draft day, but the other 363 days a year that guy is money.

Schefter to leave NFL Network for ESPN?[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]...Pro Football Talk is reporting Adam Schefter, who still is under contract with NFL Network, will join ESPN later this year. [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Pro Football Talk[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/04/15/sources-schefter-to-espn/[/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I was wondering what happened to Adam...he hasn't been on the program for awhile...well this explains it.[/FONT]​
You know that NFLN is owned by ESPN. As for Schefter, I can't stand him or John Clayton. It seems as though they are just automatons reading off of scripts everytime they speak. Good riddance!:woot:

You know that NFLN is owned by ESPN. As for Schefter, I can't stand him or John Clayton. It seems as though they are just automatons reading off of scripts everytime they speak. Good riddance!:woot:

Actually I believe the NFL owns NFLN.

If i were Adam Shefter I would want out too...No money is enough to work with JAMIE " BIG MOUTH" DUKES everyday...He's gotta be the most annoying football analyst to listen to...He's also RUDE and not to mention obnoxious...Dukes always interrupts and never thinks he wrong. This is a GREAT move for Schefter...get out of there quick...EPSN will compensat you generously and hope this move will rid of Todd Mcfraud...cause he doesnt know what hes talking bout either.

Jamie Dukes and Dieon Sanders should be working the drive up lane at Mickey D's.....they seem to think that just because a guy played in the NFL, he is going to be able to communicate, and work as an analyst and commentator. It's embarassing watching some of these guys like Emmitt Smith creating new words that aren't even in the English language. Shefter was here in Colorado with the Denver Post for many years, and he still checks in with KOA850 in Denver to report NFL news and info on stories like the Cutler trade.

If i were Adam Shefter I would want out too...No money is enough to work with JAMIE " BIG MOUTH" DUKES everyday...He's gotta be the most annoying football analyst to listen to...He's also RUDE and not to mention obnoxious...Dukes always interrupts and never thinks he wrong. This is a GREAT move for Schefter...get out of there quick...EPSN will compensat you generously and hope this move will rid of Todd Mcfraud...cause he doesnt know what hes talking bout either.
Dukes is trying to find his nitch...but I agree with you, except Sean Salisbury by far never thinks he's wrong...he brings arrogance (from a back-up QB at that) to a whole new level.

Back
Top Bottom