Adam Schein on Bills owner Ralph Wilson | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adam Schein on Bills owner Ralph Wilson

TXFinFan said:
It's just a game. Get over yourself.

LOL...Haha now thats funny...ummm to some of us no its not.:shakeno:

BBsuck said:
LOL...Haha now thats funny...ummm to some of us no its not.:shakeno:

I meant that in general terms. That doesn't apply when it comes to Dolphin games. :D

TXFinFan said:
I meant that in general terms. That doesn't apply when it comes to Dolphin games. :D

Ahmen brother:evil:

NYPhinFan said:
Oh...you mean as opposed to people on message boards who think they know more than coaches and owners and players of not only thier own team but of others as well?????:sidelol: :sidelol:
Yup, just like you and me :up:

In this instance, Schien was the doufus. :D.

He is entitled to his opinion..right or wrong..just like me and you.

NYPhinFan said:
He is entitled to his opinion..right or wrong..just like me and you.
yeah but there's a difference, I'n a fan and not a sportswriter who just made himself look like an idiot. Writing is not my area , it's his and he lost credibility.

I agree with the writer of that article STFU Ralph. If you were an owner of a larger market team wouldn't it p+ss you off to have to share your hard earned revenue with the likes of Ralph the mouth wilson? Sell the naming rights to start shows the other owners you will scrape up every last $ of revenue you're able to and another thing Ralph you are one of if not the cheapest teams for ticket prices. Stop living in the 60's and then whining because other owners who had to pay more than $25,000 for their franchises, who's stadiums weren't publicly funded want some return on their investments. Ralph needs to sell that franchise to a younger business oriented person one that gets off his arse and is willing to bring all the revenue the franchise is capable of making. Its obvious the business end of the NFL has passed the old coot bye.:tantrum:

:sidelol:

Ralph got what he wanted, so obviously he should keep talking because its working.

Back
Top Bottom