Adarius Bowman | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adarius Bowman

Does any body know what round he is supposed to be going in

Of what has been spoken of him, I believe it around the 2ndd to 3rd...all depends on how his speed looks in the combines. There is word they might want to convert hit to an H-back or TEm but don't know how accurate that might be.

If I remember correctly, Mike Mayock said he was having some trouble catching the ball in Senior Bowl practices. A few days ago nfldraftscout had him going 2-3. They update frequently.

All senior bowl practice reports have said that he had a horrible first few days and was plagued with the dropsies. However, he has recovered slightly and like the others said, should be looking at round 2 or 3. His situation reminds me of our own Derek Hagan when he came out. Hope that helps..

TT

All senior bowl practice reports have said that he had a horrible first few days and was plagued with the dropsies. However, he has recovered slightly and like the others said, should be looking at round 2 or 3. His situation reminds me of our own Derek Hagan when he came out. Hope that helps..

TT
yea he was droping a couple on Monday and Tuesday but the last couple days he has been really good he kind of reminds me of T.O. on the Football field

hes been considered the best player on his team the last two days and thzt was said by the three qbs on the team

Even if he does fall, I don't want him. We have enough WR/TE that have problems catching the ball. You can argue that it's just nerves, but I don't want that kind of player either- one who lets pressure/nerves get the best of him. Just MO though.

hes been considered the best player on his team the last two days and thzt was said by the three qbs on the team
I saw the 3 QBs asked on NFL Network who was the best player on their squad. Henne and Flacco said Bowman, and Booty said Sedrick Ellis.

I saw the 3 QBs asked on NFL Network who was the best player on their squad. Henne and Flacco said Bowman, and Booty said Sedrick Ellis.
of course Booty is going to say Sedrick Ellis he is a First round Pick and he is his team mate

Even if he does fall, I don't want him. We have enough WR/TE that have problems catching the ball. You can argue that it's just nerves, but I don't want that kind of player either- one who lets pressure/nerves get the best of him. Just MO though.
i dont know what his Problem was the First 2 days of Practice but yesterday and today he didnt really drop any passes it may be that there is a diffrent QB right then that he didnt Really know im not sure But even Mike Mayock said that is unlike him to be droping those passes if he some how fell to the 4th round i would like to get him

i dont know what his Problem was the First 2 days of Practice but yesterday and today he didnt really drop any passes it may be that there is a diffrent QB right then that he didnt Really know im not sure But even Mike Mayock said that is unlike him to be droping those passes if he some how fell to the 4th round i would like to get him

Well, I could be totally wrong about him, as I only watched him in a few games (3) this year. However, having a case of the dropsies with everyone watching after 5-7+ years of practice catching balls still sends up some red flags for me.:err: Also, I usually don't put too much stock in what players in this setting say about other players- if I remember right, Peyton said some pretty nice things about Ryan Leaf also.;)

Back
Top Bottom