Adarius Bowman | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adarius Bowman

Well, I could be totally wrong about him, as I only watched him in a few games (3) this year. However, having a case of the dropsies with everyone watching after 5-7+ years of practice catching balls still sends up some red flags for me.:err: Also, I usually don't put too much stock in what players in this setting say about other players- if I remember right, Peyton said some pretty nice things about Ryan Leaf also.;)
Ryan Leaf was an Amazing College QB i have no Idea what happend to him in the Pros but Peyton Saying that doesnt surprise me if u look at him in college there was no way u couldnt think he would be a good QB

Bowman was my early preference for a big WR. He's coughed it up a bit so far and let me down. I just hope he performs better on his workouts and Combine because he can be a real playmaker and consistent target.

Bowman was my early preference for a big WR. He's coughed it up a bit so far and let me down. I just hope he performs better on his workouts and Combine because he can be a real playmaker and consistent target.
if he somehow falls to the 4th round i would like to get him

I don't think that Bowman is a Parcells fit considering Bill said he didn't want any "pot smokers" on the team. This is the very reason that Bowman was kicked off of UNC's team and transferred to OSU. He is a great talent, but a risk in my opinion.

I don't think that Bowman is a Parcells fit considering Bill said he didn't want any "pot smokers" on the team. This is the very reason that Bowman was kicked off of UNC's team and transferred to OSU. He is a great talent, but a risk in my opinion.

Yet Parcells is keeping Ricky Williams around....

Back
Top Bottom