Add a RB and an average O line and this offense is top ten | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Add a RB and an average O line and this offense is top ten

Finfan4life1325

Practice Squad
Reaction score
This is just my opinion, but if we solidify the o line (meaning top 10-15) and add a rb to compliment Miller we have a top 10 offense. Brandon Albert, Asomuah, Pouncey, Zack Martin, Moses or maybe Clabo as a band aid and we're a lot better off. If we grab Tre Mason, or Andre Williams how much does that open up the field for Wallace, Hartline, Clay, Gib, Matthews, etc. Tannehill is legit, and we have the weapons. At the point the only thing we would really be missing is a big WR or TE. Hate on Wallace all you want, but his numbers in Pitt. weren't a fluke. Give Tannehill time and another off season with him and we'll see a lot more out of Wallace IMO.

It's tough to say.

How much will Lazor help?
How much did Sherman hamstring Tannehill?
How poorly was Wallace utilized?
How much did "Go" vs. "Go-Go" really hurt the offense?

These are all intangibles, and I don't care what ANYONE on this site says, we're not going to have a clue until training camp.

That being said, there's nothing wrong with hoping.

LOL.... at GoGo- GO, it's pretty bad when the average fan knows what the play is going to be. I think that was huge, and I would love to hear an explanation to why that was not addressed from Philbin. Or, did I miss that?

Back
Top Bottom