Adding your own custom avatar with the new site format? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adding your own custom avatar with the new site format?

phinsphan4ever

Welcome to Miami Daunte!!
Reaction score
Hey guys. I could not figure out how to put in my own custom avatar. Could someone please lend some assistance? :confused:

Go here and where you see "Upload an Avatar from your computer", select "browse".

Remember, you're avatar can't be more than 152x152 pixels and 19.5KB in size.

Muck said:
Go here and where you see "Upload an Avatar from your computer", select "browse".

Remember, you're avatar can't be more than 152x152 pixels and 19.5KB in size.

Muck, I'm sorry but I don't see anything on that page that says, "upload an avatar from your computer" on that particular page. I apologize, I'm not the most computer savy person.

AS far as I can tell AJ and Muck have turned off Custom Avatars and titles for the new version of the site...

Well I'll be.......I guess it's only set up for Admins. I decided to log in as a normal user....and low and behold I saw it for myself.

We're working on it now and will have it fixed ASAP. :)

Muck said:
Well I'll be.......I guess it's only set up for Admins. I decided to log in as a normal user....and low and behold I saw it for myself.

What's it like to be a normal user, Muck? Haha :jk:

Sickening. As soon as I logged out 5 seconds later, I immediately ran and took a boiling hot shower. I had to get the peasant stench off me before I went into dry heaves.

Go back to your shantys!!

:tongue:

Muck said:

I never thought of myself as "normal" :hitself:

Back
Top Bottom