Adjustments but on D-fense this week. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adjustments but on D-fense this week.

whodizking

Rookie
Reaction score
I have to give it to our D-fense for really stepping up today. Especially our secondary. If you notice they played alot of press man today that caught Denver recievers off guard. Great adjustment and confident booster to get Denver out of sink.

-Like i said last weeks, it seems to be a good idea so far to put J.Allen at corner becuase he looks natural and plays decent. J.Allen just needs to make sure he doesnt get beat the way he did toward the end of the game but the penalty did save us. Still a good performance from the young man.
-Also i also said Goodman was the one that needed to step up or get rid of but the last two weeks he is starting to make plays, what he needs to adjust on his better positioning and breaking to the ball (which he got better at the last two weeks). Ill start giving him more respect if he can keep it up.
-B.Parcells cuting Crocker and bringing in a player that is trying his hardest in Culver i respect and has worked out so far especially with the INT he got. Im not as worried as im with Crocker that seem to always make bad reads.
-Coaching staff also seems to attack the opposing teams weakness alot, especially with the absence of Bailey for Denver. I wish we could have did more passing but it worked out with Greg C. (who i will say runs good routes)
-Teddy Ginn had a great game against the Bills but needs to be ready more with his hands when the ball is coming and know where he is on the Field, a drop pass and catching a ball but not getting two feet down stop us from getting a crucial first down and move the ball, but he did do decent this week. Im hoping to see more from him next week.
-Back to the D-FENSE were i feel that stopping the run was great. Just being more physical at the line showed, Porter was great with tackles against the run and a sack. Vonnie showed up also colasping the pocket and helping with the run. All in All they played great as a unit today especially Porter, Both Allens and Bell (as usual)

Next weeks Adjustments....

- Special Teams coverage needs help and if that means putting some starters out there to get the ball carrier down then so be it, we really need help with this becuase that return by Denver's WR Royle help them get a TD which kept the game closer then it really was.
-And we really need to get Ronnie And Ricky some running lanes too. But both RBs need to run harder but they both made good plays on the final TD drive.

Any thing anyone wants to add please do....

P.S. Time of Possesion it giving us a extra defender by keeping the O-Fense of the opposing team off the field which is helping us greatly and give Pennington alot of praise for that.

Back
Top Bottom